Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skyproairsoft Issue.

• 20-04-2013 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭

I started a thread in the adverts section looking for a hammer for my KWC 1911, but unfortunately could not get one. I found a site called Skyproairsoft which seems to have loads of replacement KWC parts, so I order the hammer set and a new mag for my 1911. This was 3 weeks ago, the order is still processing, I tried to contact them last week, no answer. Anybody else delt with them ? Any problems with them ?

http://www.skyproairsoft.com/prod_list.php?series_id=34

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

deathwish2 wrote: »
    I started a thread in the adverts section looking for a hammer for my KWC 1911, but unfortunately could not get one. I found a site called Skyproairsoft which seems to have loads of replacement KWC parts, so I order the hammer set and a new mag for my 1911. This was 3 weeks ago, the order is still processing, I tried to contact them last week, no answer. Anybody else delt with them ? Any problems with them ?

http://www.skyproairsoft.com/prod_list.php?series_id=34

Did you pay through Paypal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭deathwish2

Yes payment was via paypal, I can start a dispute but I hate going that route, however if nothing happens thats what I'll do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Yes payment was via paypal, I can start a dispute but I hate going that route, however if nothing happens thats what I'll do.

Just bear in mind, you have up to 40 days to open a dispute via PayPal and even then, getting your money back is not straight forward, as I've found out the hard way in the past :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

I would open the dispute straight away. Three weeks without communication is just takin the piss really. That usually sorts things out pretty quick but if not then sod it, escalate to claim. As S.E.A.L.s has said, you only have a limited time so don't waste it. Your only protecting yourself after all, nothin wrong with that

Opened a dispute today, Skypro has till the 12th of may to respond. TBH I would prefer to get the item I paid for as nobody else sells a KWC hammer . I'll keep this updated .
    If anybody is wondering about ScopeandLaser, I used them for a few items last month and they were excellent. I use Irish retailers as much as possible but its impossible to get KWC parts here. Anybody know of any Irish retailers who can get KWC parts ?

• Advertisement

Money was refunded by Paypal from Skyproairsoft, they never responded to me or Paypal, I would advise other users to avoid them.

Advertisement