Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HWS Payment

• 20-04-2013 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭

Putting this here as the only thread I found was a few years old.

How long after I order do I have to pay?

Won't be transferring funds until next Wedensday/Thursday

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Posted in your original thread. You need to give people time to respond dude. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Serephucus wrote: »
    Posted in your original thread. You need to give people time to respond dude. ;)

I replied back also,I was looking for a good while and only found this thread which is over 2 years old.

Now if someone has the same question this thread will show upand they will get an up to date answer :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,463 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I ordered last Sat, April 13th. I sent the payment the same evening, but it wouldn't have moved anywhere over the weekend.

On the 15th they sent an email with their bank info. My payment was processed by AIB that day.

Email confirmation (April 16th) came to me stating that payment was received at their end. The goods shipped the same day. UPS delivery yesterday, 19th.

I've sent an email over to see if I can get any information on it.

I'd assume at least five working days,at least I hope so.

Got an email back,seems like it will be ok
    Dear Daniel . the order will be proccesed after receipt the money

Sincerely
    Florian Azemi Service Team Our dedicated service team is available Monday to Saturday 9-19 clock and on Sundays and public holidays 11-18 clock for you at: fon : 01805/711 117 Fax: 01805/959 666 (0,14 € / min from fixed network, mobile max 0.42 € / min.) hwv hardwareversand.de GmbH Business Park Moehnesee Daimlerweg 4 D-59519 Soest Registration Court Arnsberg HRB 5956 59821 Arnsberg Managing Director: Ralf Schwalbe

• Advertisement

Just to update this,

Sent the payment yesterday around 1PM and got an email today saying they have received the money so happy days.

Sent today.

Another question I was looking for an answer over was stock changes between ordering and paying.

When I ordered parts were in stock but the evening after I sent the payment some items were out of stock or completely removed ( ASUS MAXIMUS V FORMULA/ASSASSINS C3 special edition) but I got them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

If your order was sent then they will have sent the exact items you ordered. I'd imagine that after you complete your order but before payment goes through they set aside the items you have ordered.

Bazzo wrote: »
    If your order was sent then they will have sent the exact items you ordered. I'd imagine that after you complete your order but before payment goes through they set aside the items you have ordered.

Yeah I think thats the way it is,I know a few people were asking in threads I searched. It seems once you place the initial order it comes off stock online,if you cancel it re-enters the stock cirlce as such.

Should be with me Tuesday going by UPS,a whooping 37.5kgs lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

That online tracker never reports the weight properly. I've seen similar on orders and I thought that they maybe shipped a lot of extra stuff to me by accident. Wishful thinking.

Either that or they are smuggling things in the packages :)

• Advertisement

BloodBath wrote: »
    That online tracker never reports the weight properly. I've seen similar on orders and I thought that they maybe shipped a lot of extra stuff to me by accident. Wishful thinking.

Either that or they are smuggling things in the packages :)

Its Ze Germans!:pac:

Yeah I thought it was a bit much but the monitor would be fairly heavy,over 10kg on its own I'd say. Its in england now anyhow,moving very quick:D

Sent on an email to see about the never settle bundle and unfortunately they have no 7900 codes left,but there giving me a 7800 code instead,bioshock and tombraider, so not all bad :)

Advertisement