Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving house and need a van

Options
  • 20-04-2013 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Im new to the site but I have tried doing a search of the forum for this but my apologies if this has been asked before and I failed to find an answer.
    I am living in Tramore and in the next few weeks will be moving to another part of it could anyone tell me someone who does house moves but not charge the earth like some of the larger firms charge ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭daaave

if you have a full,clean license why not do it yourself? i rented out a large van from enterprise last year.think it worked out about 80euro per day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 dazedmom

Wish that I could drive as yes it would make things a lot easier !

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭daaave

there is a well known fenor man living in tramore that would be delighted to make a few bob with his van! he wouldn't specialize in removals or anything but he'd get the job done.

pm me if you want his number for a quote.

Advertisement