Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ps3 Hardrive Upgrade

• 20-04-2013 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

So I have my two hard drives. Old one and new one. When I'm ready I will back-up everything on the old hard drive to the new one. I know when I put in the new one the PS3 will want to format it thus deleting the back-up. My query is, how do I go about getting my back-up off my new hard drive and onto my old one so I can restore from it when I put in the new one? I have the two hard drives, two Enclosures and laptop big enough to hold the back-up. What do I do?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,560 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The first thread was moved to the playstation forum, no need to create another one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement