Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due December 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭afternoon tea

carlows wrote: »
    Hi All,

I hope all the December mammies-to-be are keeping good. I'm experiencing REALLY bad pelvic pain the last few days and even finding walking very painful. Anyone else feeling this? I'm due down at clinic tomorrow and will say it to midwife but i presume it's part and parcel of pregnancy although i never experienced this in previous pregnancies.
    I bought a new crib for baby and just wondering is it too soon to put it together (I'm afraid i might jinx things). Have ye all began to assemble your items?

Hi Carlows bit late in replying to your post but I am the same - scared of jinxing everything - didnt even want to get the pram out of the box when we brought it home - but you kind of have to check if everything is there don't you! I have alot of painting to do in the house before I start the nursery so am holding off putting the cot together but if I didn't have that I think I'd go for it....you don't want to be doing it a few weeks before or even when baby is here so now is prob the best time! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭fima

March11 1st
    Fima 2nd
    Kandr10 5th
    Closifer 5th
    Fairie 5th
    Mil83 6th
    Beltzar 11th
    CunningStunt 11th
    Excited 12th/13th
    Kiwi2011 14th
    Guesswhat 16th
    Elle13 16th
    Afternoon Tea 16th
    Annabananas 20th-24th
    Startingagain 21st
    Carlows 23rd
    HBelle 23rd
    June Bird 24th
    AlwaysNumber1 27th
    Hello Lady 27th
    Therealgirl 27th
    Corkie2011 29th
    Sweet_pea 29th
    Kidcummins

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Mil83

Hi ladies hope everyone is keeping well. Had a growth scan last week baby was weighing at 3lb 15oz so exciting!!! Ended up in A&E last weekend with chest pains still don't know what it was...has anybody else experienced anything like this at all? I'm 33 weeks today but at my appointment yesterday doc said baby will be here by the end of November at the latest because I'm a diabetic they won't let me go full term so it's gotten very very real now I may get a move on and get organised lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Hello Lady!

Quick question for you ladies that had the glucose testing - from what time do you need to fast and does that include water also? Have my test Monday morning and just realised they didn't send me any information on it, just the appointment date. Fairly sure I need to fast, but is that for 12 hours before or just from midnight? Don't mind that too much, but if I can't have a drink I'll be gasping as I need a quick drink of water several times a night ever since being pregnant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Hi hello lady, you need to fast completely - not even water - for 12 hours before your appointment. If this is your first glucose test, they'll give you the glucose drink when you go in and an hour later they'll take your bloods. If you had that done and have been referred for the tolerance test, you'll get your blood taken as soon as you go in. You are then given the glucose drink and they will take your blood after 1, 2 & 3 hours (4 sets of bloods in total) You end up with no food or drink for about 15 hours in total. I am attending Holles St, don't know if other hospitals have different policies.
    If at all possible, don't make any plans for the afternoon after you get it done because you will be WRECKED afterwards and secondly when you are getting your results, ask them how your iron levels are. I got the all clear on the glucose tests but am severely anemic (I only found this out at my normal check up a week later when midwife spotted it on my chart) Good luck xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Corkie2011

Hi Hello Lady.

I had my test 5 weeks ago. Had to fast from midnight. That included no water. My test was for 9:30am. Nurses took my bloods and then gave me glucose drink plus small amount of water. Had to come back exactly 1 hour later for more bloods and then again exactly 1 hour later again. Last bloods were taken at 11:30. Could eat after that. I was dreading the whole thing, but it wasn't too bad at all. I stayed up and had food at 11:30 before I went to bed. Think that was what kept me going. Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

Yeah I also had to fast from midnight. Might be worthwhile giving your hospital a ring to double check whether they go by the 12 hours or just from midnight. I'm in the rotunda if that's any good to you. It wasn't as bad as you would think it'd be, you will be tired of course but it flies by if you bring a book. Also in rotunda they give you a sambo and cup of tea after :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭beltzar

kandr10 wrote: »
    Yeah I also had to fast from midnight. Might be worthwhile giving your hospital a ring to double check whether they go by the 12 hours or just from midnight. I'm in the rotunda if that's any good to you. It wasn't as bad as you would think it'd be, you will be tired of course but it flies by if you bring a book. Also in rotunda they give you a sambo and cup of tea after :-)

I am in the Coombe. Had to fast from midnight and arrived @8am and started the whole rig ma role. They rang me back that afternoon and told me the bad news,and then had to attend the diabetic clinic 2days later.
    Suggest u bring a book or tablet etc as its super busy in the Coombe, esp the Diabetic clinic.
    good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭March11

So baby is breech, being brought back on 30th to see if it has changed, if not being scheduled for section due to my risk of going early like last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Excited!

Quick question for you ladies that had the glucose testing - from what time do you need to fast and does that include water also? Have my test Monday morning and just realised they didn't send me any information on it, just the appointment date. Fairly sure I need to fast, but is that for 12 hours before or just from midnight? Don't mind that too much, but if I can't have a drink I'll be gasping as I need a quick drink of water several times a night ever since being pregnant.

Hi hellolady,
    You've probably got all the info you need now about the glucose test but just from reading different posts about it I would recommend you ring the hospital to double check as the procedure seems to be slightly different in different hospitals. For me the information sheet they gave me was to fast from 8pm the night before and I went and had the first of the 3blood samples taken then just after 9 am. It wasn't as bad as I thought I brought a book and time actually flew. But that's the only test I had, I know others mentioned an initial test of a glucose drink and one blood sample. But for me they just did the full ttolerance test.
    The best of luck with it, you probably dont have it but the most important thing to remember if you do have it us not to panic. I was devastated when I found out I had it but im getting into managing it now. I was trying to manage it with diet for a month but as you get further along in the pregnancy your hormones get even more crazy so its not always possible to manage it on diet alone so ive just started on insulin 2 days ago, its taking some getting used to but its not anyway as bad as you think and it doesn't hurt at all and most important its not affecting the baby only managing mummys bloods so they are at the right levels when being passed onto baby.

So as I said you probably dont have it but if you do its fine and you will both be fine.

Oh yeah just a tip...bring a roll or sandwich with you monday coz you will be so hungry after you'll be glad to have it there right away. Good luck xxx

• Advertisement

Mil83 wrote: »
    Hi ladies hope everyone is keeping well. Had a growth scan last week baby was weighing at 3lb 15oz so exciting!!! Ended up in A&E last weekend with chest pains still don't know what it was...has anybody else experienced anything like this at all? I'm 33 weeks today but at my appointment yesterday doc said baby will be here by the end of November at the latest because I'm a diabetic they won't let me go full term so it's gotten very very real now I may get a move on and get organised lol :)

Hi Mil83,

That's exciting for you, it wont be long now I bet you cant wait. Is it gestational diabetes you have? I do too and just started in insulin 2 days ago. Dec 12-15th is my due date ( they cant seem to settle on one!) But id say they may induce me early also. Although I had a scan last tue and they said baby is right on target at 4lbs 4oz for 32weeks but I think they may induce me earlier. I dont mind as long as baby is ready for it.

How many weeks will you be if the induce you the end of nov?

Congrats again x

Glad to hear you're getting on well with the insulin excited :-)
    After nearly 4 weeks on it they're still constantly adjusting my doseage. Managing to keep it close enough to the right range anyway and within range sbout 80% of the time. As you say, once baby is doing ok it's all good :-)

Excited! wrote: »
    Hi Mil83,

That's exciting for you, it wont be long now I bet you cant wait. Is it gestational diabetes you have? I do too and just started in insulin 2 days ago. Dec 12-15th is my due date ( they cant seem to settle on one!) But id say they may induce me early also. Although I had a scan last tue and they said baby is right on target at 4lbs 4oz for 32weeks but I think they may induce me earlier. I dont mind as long as baby is ready for it.

How many weeks will you be if the induce you the end of nov?

Congrats again x

Hey Excited

No I had diabetes before I fell pregnant so I was well used to it thank God!! Baby is measuring slightly small which they said could happen with diabetes but it's still a good size so I'm not worried. Doc told me last Thursday they don't like to let people with diabetes go over the 38 week mark if they do it's only by a week so defo by the 39 weeks mark. I know it's only a couple of weeks but they do make a huge difference esp with the excitement :) I'd say it will be same for you then they will induce you earlier. It's crazy thinking that in the next 5-6 weeks I'll be holding my baby!!!!!! Just packed my hospital bags so I'm all set and rearing to go lol. How you finding the insulin? I'm normally just on tabs but they put me in insulin when I was only 5 weeks I don't find it too bad...are u on it many times a day for me it's just twice but they said in the last few weeks it could increase.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Elle13

Hi to all Dec mummies:-) Hope you are all doing well!
    Just want to ask how big is your bag you packed for hospital or are you bringing two?
    This is my second baba but back then they only told me to pack small amount if stuff as there was not much storage in the hospital rooms.. I ended up having emergency section so stayed in hospital for full 5 days and my poor oh had to keep bringing stuff in and out for me:-/
    Thanks a mill...

Glad to hear you're getting on well with the insulin excited :-)
    After nearly 4 weeks on it they're still constantly adjusting my doseage. Managing to keep it close enough to the right range anyway and within range sbout 80% of the time. As you say, once baby is doing ok it's all good :-)

Hi kandr10
    Thanks for your post, its good to hear from someone who's had a bit more experience than my 3 days. They told me to just stick to 2 units each time for the first 3 days. Then if my bloods are not within range increase by 2 units each time and see how ill get on. Which I will do because my bloods are the same on the 2 units as when I was on no units.

But its jyst just a matter of tweaking and doing my best. My diet is Very good though because of the diabetes but I have to say im craving cheesecake so much its killing me!!! Id love to make a baked raspberry cheesecake!!! How are you doing diabetes/diet/cravings stuff ?

Mil83 wrote: »
    Hey Excited

No I had diabetes before I fell pregnant so I was well used to it thank God!! Baby is measuring slightly small which they said could happen with diabetes but it's still a good size so I'm not worried. Doc told me last Thursday they don't like to let people with diabetes go over the 38 week mark if they do it's only by a week so defo by the 39 weeks mark. I know it's only a couple of weeks but they do make a huge difference esp with the excitement :) I'd say it will be same for you then they will induce you earlier. It's crazy thinking that in the next 5-6 weeks I'll be holding my baby!!!!!! Just packed my hospital bags so I'm all set and rearing to go lol. How you finding the insulin? I'm normally just on tabs but they put me in insulin when I was only 5 weeks I don't find it too bad...are u on it many times a day for me it's just twice but they said in the last few weeks it could increase.

Hi Mil83,

That is so exciting!!!! Baby's lungs etc areall developed and rearing to go by that ttime so its all good. That would be such a nice surprise though, the last few weeks are so hard it would be such a nice surprise to have it happen a week or two early. ....and hold baby.. its crazy that its taken this long to for it to really seem real but yeah the thought of hold our little bundle in about 5 weeks really makes it feel real!!!

Thats great that your doing well with the insulin, you must be managing to keep within your targets mostly then are you? Im only on day 3 today and bloods are not any different to when I was without insulin but ill start increasing dosage from tonight (im 4 times a day) they told me to start on 2 units for the first 3 days then increase dosage where I think i needto to be in range. So ill see how Iit goes hopefully will stabilise soon.

I was sayn to kandra10 though that I have such a craving for cheesecake I would eat a massive slice if I could but ill have to wait and make sure my hubby brings me one after baby arrives! !!

Im 32 weeks now abd back in hospital at 34 so hopefully they might give me an idea then if they think they might induce me early.

Such excitement!!! Ive got a lot of stuff ready and done for babys arrival home but I may get in gear now and get hospital bag etc packed and ready to go! :-)
    cant wait! !

Elle13 wrote: »
    Just want to ask how big is your bag you packed for hospital or are you bringing two?
    This is my second baba but back then they only told me to pack small amount if stuff as there was not much storage in the hospital rooms.. I ended up having emergency section so stayed in hospital for full 5 days and my poor oh had to keep bringing stuff in and out for me:-/
    Thanks a mill...

My plan is to pack a carry-on size suitcase and a bag(possibly the changing bag) for baby. When I start putting stuff in I'll see if that's really practical. I've no prob with sending my oh in and out to get stuff lol :-) poor him! He prob thinks I'm mad organised :-)
    How did you find it on your first? What kind of quantities of nappies / babygros would you say you go through in a day?

Does anyone else find it hard getting your head around how soon our time is coming?? There's a June 2014 thread! I remember when we were the new thread! I'm not nervous and obviously can't wait to meet baby but at same time, it could be still 3 months away as far as my brain is concerned!!

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Elle13

My plan is to pack a carry-on size suitcase and a bag(possibly the changing bag) for baby. When I start putting stuff in I'll see if that's really practical. I've no prob with sending my oh in and out to get stuff lol :-) poor him! He prob thinks I'm mad organised :-)
    How did you find it on your first? What kind of quantities of nappies / babygros would you say you go through in a day?

Does anyone else find it hard getting your head around how soon our time is coming?? There's a June 2014 thread! I remember when we were the new thread! I'm not nervous and obviously can't wait to meet baby but at same time, it could be still 3 months away as far as my brain is concerned!!

I packed everything into a carry-on suitcase the last time. It was a disaster all together ha ha All the baby clothes I had in hospital was too big for my massive 9 pounds 2 oz little boy (They were size 0-3 months) so I had to send my oh to get baby clothes in size ''up to 1 month'' which were perfect! Also I had 3 night dresses with me but one was used in labour so that left me with two and even that was not enough as the hosp was sooo hot (to keep the babies warm) that I just needed one for each day of my stay! I had to send him to buy me knickers coz the midwifes wanted me to wear the massive ''granny like'' knickers after my c section... I still have to laugh when I remember him coming back with those massive things sayin.. seriously are those for you?! :-D As far a I remember I had counted for 5 nappies a day and it was enough and also 3 vests and 3 babygroes per day. I am gonna pack for 3 days (just in case) and if I have to stay longer like on my first one I will just have some more stuff ready at home so my oh can bring it in.. :-)

I cant believe how quick this pregnancy is going... it seams like yesterday I found out! I am 32 weeks now... hard to believe!

I had my growth and wellbeing scan done on Friday and took my little man with us too.. he was sooo cute and excited when he seen the baby on the scan :-) Everything looks well and I was happy to hear that the little baby is just around perfect average size and not massive like my first one! :-)

I am fighting ''morning sickness'' and nausea again for last 2 weeks but all my bloods and scans look perfect so it just something what can happen and I just have to get on with it :-/

Cant wait now to meet the little man! So excited!!! :-D

Thanks for all the replies about the glucose testing. Well I fasted from 12 (had a small snack at about 11.30). I had a few small sips of water through the night as my mouth gets very dry during the night due to excess catarrh. Anyway, I'm here now, nurse said I only needed to fast from 12 and as long as I didn't have big glasses of water its fine. So had first blood done, feel like my arm will fall off because I have very bad veins for getting blood :( next test she is going to put in a cannula. Turns out I'm having the full test, so bloods every hour nor the next 3 hours. I can have a sambo after the first one I think, but I'm so tired and hungry I might have got that wrong!! All I know is I've ordered my sambo!!!!
    Elle13 wrote: »
    Thanks a mill...

The Rotunda told us to have 2 bags. First one is a small sports or carry on bag with just enough bits and pieces for labour ward - nightie, dressing gown, book or something to occupy yourself, toiletries, flannel maybe, baby grow for baby, and couple of nappies, a camera. This should be a small bag because between arriving and delivering your could be in a few places in the hospital and you don't want to an dragging a big bag around and you don't want anything valuable either.

After delivery when you get to the ward then you can get someone to bring you in a bigger bag with more bits and maybe an outfit for you to go home in.

Thanks for all the replies about the glucose testing. Well I fasted from 12 (had a small snack at about 11.30). I had a few small sips of water through the night as my mouth gets very dry during the night due to excess catarrh. Anyway, I'm here now, nurse said I only needed to fast from 12 and as long as I didn't have big glasses of water its fine. So had first blood done, feel like my arm will fall off because I have very bad veins for getting blood :( next test she is going to put in a cannula. Turns out I'm having the full test, so bloods every hour nor the next 3 hours. I can have a sambo after the first one I think, but I'm so tired and hungry I might have got that wrong!! All I know is I've ordered my sambo!!!!

The Rotunda told us to have 2 bags. First one is a small sports or carry on bag with just enough bits and pieces for labour ward - nightie, dressing gown, book or something to occupy yourself, toiletries, flannel maybe, baby grow for baby, and couple of nappies, a camera. This should be a small bag because between arriving and delivering your could be in a few places in the hospital and you don't want to an dragging a big bag around and you don't want anything valuable either.

After delivery when you get to the ward then you can get someone to bring you in a bigger bag with more bits and maybe an outfit for you to go home in.

Hang in there! You'll be grand :-) the lucazade will start taking effect soon as well. Your sambo will be for when your done I imagine but god you'll enjoy it! I feel for you with the bad veins. I'm the same myself.

Thanks for sharing info on bags ladies. Would I be right in thinking that if you have two bags both would then have a mix of stuff for us and baby? I was thinking of trying to jam all my stuff and baby's first gear into carry on and having baby's bag in car for oh to fetch. After reading your experience Elle could be disastrous :-) think I need a rethink !

• Advertisement

Hang in there! You'll be grand :-) the lucazade will start taking effect soon as well. Your sambo will be for when your done I imagine but god you'll enjoy it! I feel for you with the bad veins. I'm the same myself.

Thanks for sharing info on bags ladies. Would I be right in thinking that if you have two bags both would then have a mix of stuff for us and baby? I was thinking of trying to jam all my stuff and baby's first gear into carry on and having baby's bag in car for oh to fetch. After reading your experience Elle could be disastrous :-) think I need a rethink !

We were told only take a baby grow and a few nappies for baby in the labour ward bag and have the other bag in the car. Really during those first few hours baby needs very little but you, a baby grow and nappies and some cotton wool and nappy changing bits so other than that I wouldn't bring much. Anything else can be got easy enough.

Excited! wrote: »
    Hi Mil83,

That is so exciting!!!! Baby's lungs etc areall developed and rearing to go by that ttime so its all good. That would be such a nice surprise though, the last few weeks are so hard it would be such a nice surprise to have it happen a week or two early. ....and hold baby.. its crazy that its taken this long to for it to really seem real but yeah the thought of hold our little bundle in about 5 weeks really makes it feel real!!!

Thats great that your doing well with the insulin, you must be managing to keep within your targets mostly then are you? Im only on day 3 today and bloods are not any different to when I was without insulin but ill start increasing dosage from tonight (im 4 times a day) they told me to start on 2 units for the first 3 days then increase dosage where I think i needto to be in range. So ill see how Iit goes hopefully will stabilise soon.

I was sayn to kandra10 though that I have such a craving for cheesecake I would eat a massive slice if I could but ill have to wait and make sure my hubby brings me one after baby arrives! !!

Im 32 weeks now abd back in hospital at 34 so hopefully they might give me an idea then if they think they might induce me early.

Such excitement!!! Ive got a lot of stuff ready and done for babys arrival home but I may get in gear now and get hospital bag etc packed and ready to go! :-)
    cant wait! !

Hi excited

At the beginning my insulin was constantly being increased it was very hard to get within my targets but after a while my bloods were great so they started reducing them. I suppose the diet really helps so you will get there :) I have my hubby told to bring me a box of chocs after baby comes and I'd love some ice cream even though I'm not suppose to eat them at all I'm still going to once baby arrives lol.

Are you going to the clinic every 2 weeks now? I was every 3 weeks at the beginning but every 2 weeks now but getting to see the baby so often is a real bonus. Two of my sisters had pregnancy diabetes and they were saying after the baby is born you go straight back to normal so least that's another thing to look forward to for you. Hopefully at your next app they will give you an idea if they are going to induce you that bit earlier :)

Well it wasn't too bad - except for my left arm feeling like someone punched me and left me with a deadener! That was the first draw, but the rest were by cannula so much better. Wasn't too bad, and didn't have to drink as much lucosade as I was expecting. Sambo and cup of tea was the best sambo and cup of tea I've ever had! Lol

Time went quick enough as I had a physio appointment and a doctor visit in between. Babies are measuring almost 2 weeks ahead of gestation and we've passed the watershed of 28 weeks now so doctor is very happy and confident that even if they arrive early they'll be able to cope with it

So good news on that front, and now I just have to hope that there is no diabetes after all! Fingers crossed. :)

March11 wrote: »
    So baby is breech, being brought back on 30th to see if it has changed, if not being scheduled for section due to my risk of going early like last time.

Hopefully he/she will have moved by then, fingers crossed! I'm not sure but does getting on all fours encourage baby to move around?

Hope all mammies are doing well!

I have a rotten cold and feeling pretty crap but no bothers other than that. Was at GP on friday as felt I should get checked due to swollen feet, headache & seeing stars. She said my blood pressure was slightly up but nothing to worry over. Had regular scheduled midwife app this morning and she said my BP was low. She never suggested anything for it though so I'm not going to worry.

Have appointments every week from now on, 34 weeks today :). I am absolutely massive though. Really huge. I haven't weighed myself in a few weeks but I don't look like I've put on weight just have a huge egg attached to my stomach. Its really hard to move around and really uncomfortable to do anything. Baby kicks and move as I walk, drive, sit, eat etc. So active! Heard the heartbeat on fri & mon and both times they had a hard time hearing it as baby was moving so much. He or she is lying head down and sticking their bony little butt out at me most of the time, with a foot or two whacking my ribs for good measure.

For hospital bag I am bringing a carry on suitcase and baby changing bag. Inside the suitcase I have a smaller bag for labour ward and I have mine and babies going home clothes packed in the carseat for OH to bring in on going home day. Also bought some travel size bottles and put shampoo, conditioner and lovely showergel in so I won't need to take up so much space in bag or risk my smellies going for a walk as can often happen I've been told. I'm debating about my hairdryer and make up bag - probably will have himself bring them in at some point!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 June Bird

Was flicking through some old posts to see if ye covered already the flu jab but this thread is getting pretty big now so I could have missed it! I had my ante natal apt last week as usual but the midwife in the gp surgery was really pushing the flu vaccination. I prefer not to get it and when I told her this she wrote across my appointment record card in red pen that I refused to take it. Thought that was a bit harsh made me feel like a bold kid! Anyone else have the flu jab pushed on them and did you decide to take it or not??!! Must say though that normally i'm very happy with the care there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Sweet_pea

I'm not getting it, my GP just wrote "vaccinations discussed - patient declined." Could be just how your GP writes it June Bird?

I would never be happy with anyone pushing something like that on me. I like my GP as she will always give me as much info I want on something but never gives a personal opinion on anything either. That said she does know I like to go off and do my own research and then make my own decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭closifer

fima wrote: »
    Hope all mammies are doing well!

I have a rotten cold and feeling pretty crap but no bothers other than that. Was at GP on friday as felt I should get checked due to swollen feet, headache & seeing stars. She said my blood pressure was slightly up but nothing to worry over. Had regular scheduled midwife app this morning and she said my BP was low. She never suggested anything for it though so I'm not going to worry.

Have appointments every week from now on, 34 weeks today :). I am absolutely massive though. Really huge. I haven't weighed myself in a few weeks but I don't look like I've put on weight just have a huge egg attached to my stomach. Its really hard to move around and really uncomfortable to do anything. Baby kicks and move as I walk, drive, sit, eat etc. So active! Heard the heartbeat on fri & mon and both times they had a hard time hearing it as baby was moving so much. He or she is lying head down and sticking their bony little butt out at me most of the time, with a foot or two whacking my ribs for good measure.

For hospital bag I am bringing a carry on suitcase and baby changing bag. Inside the suitcase I have a smaller bag for labour ward and I have mine and babies going home clothes packed in the carseat for OH to bring in on going home day. Also bought some travel size bottles and put shampoo, conditioner and lovely showergel in so I won't need to take up so much space in bag or risk my smellies going for a walk as can often happen I've been told. I'm debating about my hairdryer and make up bag - probably will have himself bring them in at some point!

Hey Fima - just curious as you are Limerick too. Are you in the maternity every week now or between the maternity and your GP?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 June Bird

Thanks sweet pea the way my midwife reacted you'd swear I was doing an awful thing by refusing the vaccination. Its all a personal choice I suppose! 31 weeks today starting to get very excited!

• Advertisement

Closifer - I have a GP app one week then midwives clinic in Kileely the next. Think I have to go for a trace at some point soon as well but haven't heard anything yet. Have to start counting babies movements from next week so thought this would be before that, is anyone knows?

Advertisement