Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a brilliant cup of coffee in Kilkenny

Options
  • 20-04-2013 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭

I know we have had threads before telling of the best coffee in town, but no one mentioned KFC out on the ring road, I reckon it was by far the best coffee I have had in the city and it was less than 2 euro.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

Anti-joke-chicken-Whats-the-difference-between-starbucks-kfc_o_131804.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I know we have had threads before telling of the best coffee in town, but no one mentioned KFC out on the ring road, I reckon it was by far the best coffee I have had in the city and it was less than 2 euro.

You're a great man to have around foxy, with your constant consumer alerts!

I do like a nice cup of take away coffee myself, and was looking forward to the new McDonalds drive thru opening so I wouldn't have to drag my lazy ass out of the car to get it. But this is good news for me. I'll give em a go!

Advertisement