Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M4 charging handle problem

• 20-04-2013 5:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

So I have a problem with my charging handle on my CYMA m4. First problem this aeg ever gave me.

Basically, dust cover would not open anymore, so I dissassembled the gun and was presented with this:

Z6c7mKY.jpg

The little piece on the left has cracked off. Why it's made of plastic is beyond me, when practically every other part is metal!

So can someone please help me find a replacement online? I can only seem to find the actual handle pieces.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

They're not very common aftermarket pieces really.
    you're best bet is to ask a retailer to see if they have any AEG's in their graveyard with that bit or keep an eye on adverts. the first is probably your best bet though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Hey Ciano35

Drop me a PM with your address and I will post you one:-)
    I don't have a cyma one, but I'm sure a g&p one will fit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Hey Ciano35

Drop me a PM with your address and I will post you one:-)
    I don't have a cyma one, but I'm sure a g&p one will fit.

Thanks lads :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

Would just like to update this, my aeg is back to full working order thanks to rooky's generosity. Thanks again man. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

No bother at all, happy gaming:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement