Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a moment of silence for the art drawing exam list

Options
  • 20-04-2013 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

http://www.examinations.ie/exam/2013_Art_Craft_and_Design_Drawing_Higher_and_Ordinary_Level.pdf

There is too much to appreciate. The stuffed animal skin. The meat. The cup of tea, no other substance. My shoe (my shoe, not anybody else's. Anybody's hair accessory is fine, but my shoe.) And, of course, the fact that- if you wish- you are permitted to bring into your exam, by state examination rules, a dead fish.

Seriously, though. I guess I'll go for the hammer. If you're doing art, what are you going to draw?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

I was thinking of drawing the fish because I thought it'd be interesting... but I don't want it to stink out the exam hall or anything... Is the stuffed animal a real animal ?! I thought it was a teddy bear!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 cheetoo

Since it's under natural forms, yeah, apparently it is. It's kind of a morbid thing to put on this list!
    You could probably get stuffed fish? The kind they use to decorate restaurants and whatnot...

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

cheetoo wrote: »
    Since it's under natural forms, yeah, apparently it is. It's kind of a morbid thing to put on this list!
    You could probably get stuffed fish? The kind they use to decorate restaurants and whatnot...

Yeah... maybe I'll just stick with a shoe or something

Advertisement