Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me spend €50

Options
  • 20-04-2013 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭

I'm bored with my set up and want to try something new. I've be presently
    using evo batteries with mini nova watchyamacalledits and ry4 juice. But im bored with it after months of not changing anything with that combo. Any ideas would be great.

Andrew

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

He'll need wire and wick too.

I'd say Udtl too

Nitecore charger

18350 times three

Protank or the igo l and some wick and wire

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

No iGO-Ls or .20 wire available anywhere at the mo'!

I was delighted getting to spend someone else's money until I saw all the best stuff was gone. TBS must be doing great from all the iGO/RSST orders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Sheet.....getting low in 0.2 kanthal myself. Enough for a good few coils alright but need to buy more.

I've nearly a full spool of 0.16 kanthal but I don't use it much these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭craiclad

grindle wrote: »
    No iGO-Ls or .20 wire available anywhere at the mo'!

I was delighted getting to spend someone else's money until I saw all the best stuff was gone. TBS must be doing great from all the iGO/RSST orders.

Yeah, I've been waiting on those as well... I've emailed TBS and ESI and they both said that they'd be getting them in sometime next week.

• Advertisement

Sheet.....getting low in 0.2 kanthal myself. Enough for a good few coils alright but need to buy more.

I've nearly a full spool of 0.16 kanthal but I don't use it much these days.

Twist the .16?
    craiclad wrote: »
    Yeah, I've been waiting on those as well... I've emailed TBS and ESI and they both said that they'd be getting them in sometime next week.
    Mad. And to think we thought there wasn't enough rebuillders to keep rebuildable supplies in an Irish store - they've only gone and sold all of it!

Feckin money making...conniving...pretty-good-value...do-gooders. Awful bunch, going around selling things we all want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Yeah, that works pretty good. I've done it before on the Bulli. Forgot about that.

Should be about 0.3Ω/cm once twisted. And the vape will probably be unreal.

Twist the .16?

Mad. And to think we thought there wasn't enough rebuillders to keep rebuildable supplies in an Irish store - they've only gone and sold all of it!

Feckin money making...conniving...pretty-good-value...do-gooders. Awful bunch, going around selling things we all want.

Shower of bastards they are... I was actually pretty surprised to see RBAs and mechs for sale, didn't know that many of us existed! Now we just have to wait until they start stocking the nimbus and chi_you...

Now we just have to wait until they start stocking the nimbus...

Man, if you go near the Nimbus superneat eventually sells... :P:eek::cool:

Moidah.

• Advertisement

Man, if you go near the Nimbus superneat eventually sells... :P:eek::cool:

Moidah.

Sorry, I don't follow... Is superneat a user? Vendor?

He's a user and he buys ALL THE THINGS!

And then he sells them for more of the things.

Follow the 'Today I Ordered' thread for a fortnight and you'll see him barrelling his way through shiny things.

My hero (if everything was brushed instead of shiny, anyway).

Sorry, I don't follow... Is superneat a user? Vendor?

He falls into neither category

He's a user and he buys ALL THE THINGS!

And then he sells them for more of the things.

Follow the 'Today I Ordered' thread for a fortnight and you'll see him barrelling his way through shiny things.

Ahhh ok haha. Doesn't seem like a bad way to live, basically renting high class mods for a few weeks at a time :)

StickyIcky wrote: »
    He falls into neither category

WHATDOYOUMEEEEEEEAN?

As in, he's an alien super-vaper?

WHATDOYOUMEEEEEEEAN?

As in, he's an alien super-vaper?

He could be but I've seen his hands which look human and spoken with him on the phone and he also sounds human.

Could be one of those V aliens and requires a steady supply of high quality vaping in order to survive in our earths atmosphere.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Ahh, here's one for you grindle

image-1.jpg

image.jpg

Brushed EA Mod and brushed RSST, avert your eyes from the drip tip though, it's most deeeeefinitely polished! :D

Sher would ya look at it sher... Gawrjiss!

Get it sandblasted!

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Oh, and what I would do with 50 squid.

Buy a dripper (igo-L) and a genesis (AGA T2 or RSST) and some juices you've never tried before.

After a while I'd buy a variable voltage Mod (Vamo) or a mechanical Mod (Natural) some batteries and a charger.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Thanks for all the replies and sorry for the delay. I'm finishing my thesis and didn't have time to reply. I'll have a look over your recommendations and let ya know what i go for

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

I suggest

AGA-S or VH Genesis
    Steel Mesh
    Resistance wire
    New juice

Advertisement