Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good dentist in Galway?

• 20-04-2013 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi.

If people could recommend a good dentist in the Galway City area (or indeed, whom to avoid!), I would be very grateful if they could PM me.

Many thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

PMing you a recommendation as per charter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

Hi.

If people could recommend a good dentist in the Galway City area (or indeed, whom to avoid!), I would be very grateful if they could PM me.

Many thanks!

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 17 feline_charm

Thank you to people who PM'd - very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 underdog2011

Hi could some1 pm me some good dentists in galway I hav some work to get done but I really dont like the dentist at all so id like to get a good 1..... thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1 athgal

Hi, I am also looking for a good dentist in galway. Could someone PM some details if they have any? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭jkforde

Can I hop on here - my wife just lost a piece of the crown on a front tooth (incisor I think) and needs urgent work on it. she has a trusted dentist in her home town but makes more sense to get it done here in Galway. competitive price is important but a solid supportive service is most important. ta for any advice via PM.

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

"Since I no longer expect anything from mankind except madness, meanness, and mendacity; egotism, cowardice, and self-delusion, I have stopped being a misanthrope." Irving Layton

jkforde wrote: »
    Can I hop on here - my wife just lost a piece of the crown on a front tooth (incisor I think) and needs urgent work on it. she has a trusted dentist in her home town but makes more sense to get it done here in Galway. competitive price is important but a solid supportive service is most important. ta for any advice via PM.

pm sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Cocolola

Can I get some recommendations too please? Had a great dentist in Limerick and have been putting off getting myself a new one in Galway.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭moonandstars

Hi I have to get at least 6 crowns when my braces come off, can anyone recommend dentists in Galway? I emailed one and they said they wouldn't do discounts.. a bit silly on their part.. anyhoo another one I am interested in I hear is v expensive but any recommendations are welcome - and pm me so the mods don't start! Thanks you.

Hi I have to get at least 6 crowns when my braces come off, can anyone recommend dentists in Galway? I emailed one and they said they wouldn't do discounts.. a bit silly on their part.. anyhoo another one I am interested in I hear is v expensive but any recommendations are welcome - and pm me so the mods don't start! Thanks you.

Pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Gargled

Can I get some recommendations too?! Moved to Galway a year ago and think I'm in need of a filling

• Registered Users Posts: 2 RedRichie

I am also looking for a reliable dentist in Galway. Please PM if you have any recommendations.

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭Hennybug

I'm jumping on here rather than starting a new thread. I know there was a thread here before with recommendations for a dentist who can deal with dentist phobic people like myself. I had gone back to my old dentist in Mayo but he's retired so looking for someone who can deal with me in a cold sweat before I even step over the doorstep.

All recommendations by pm appreciated - thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Gimme Stitches

Looking for recommendation also.
    PM's appreciated thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭duiggers

Would I be able to get a recommendation too for a reasonably priced dentist. Need a new crown for my front incisor.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭uhassan

Hi, kindly PM me a recommended dentist in galway for front tooth root canal. And what are the expected costs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

Also looking for a good dentist here that is on the medical card scheme! This is urgent!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Euripides_

Can someone please recommend a good dentist in Galway City, that doesn't cost an arm and a leg and does good tidy white fillings. ?? Id appreciate it a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tigermilk

Could I get a PM of recommendations for dentists in Galway (preferably ones that don't try and give you filling for no reason!) thanks!

Tigermilk wrote: »
    Could I get a PM of recommendations for dentists in Galway (preferably ones that don't try and give you filling for no reason!) thanks!

Them Galway dentists eh?? Sounds like you need a filling Tigermilk...!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Kelix

I'd also appreciate a couple recommendations for a Galway dentist if anyone could pm me one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭The Randy Riverbeast

Need a dentist that will take a person with a medical card and that would use something like fluoride gel rather going straight for a filling (assuming its suitable of course)

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭The Randy Riverbeast

Still looking for a dentist, if anyone knows a good one let me know, ill find out if they'll take a medical card.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Kellford

looking for recommendations for dentist in Galway for veneers. Pm me with any please, Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Kellford

really need recommendations if any one can help out, have had 1 bad experience, please pm me and recommendations, thanks in advance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

Any recommendations for a dentist in Galway? Liam McGee isn't taking on new patients, and Andrew Lally is booked up

It's quite urgent as I need a tooth taken out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭HBC08

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Unrealistic

Any current recommendations please? Not looking for the cheapest but don't have an unlimited budget either. If you know a dentist with a good price/quality ratio it would be great to hear from you. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement