Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trad group portlaoise

Options
  • 20-04-2013 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

hi Im 27 ive just started learning acoustic guitar and enjoy playing trad music, the dubliners etc, if anyone interested in playin a fue tunes etc and c where it goes, please let me know.;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mulhall

Hey, I recently moved to portlaoise, i'm getting back into the music, I like trad, blues and bluegrass, I play guitar banjo and whistle, we should meet for a jam ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 gavand

Hey ya I'd be very interested in doing that, I've been play acoustic guitar for about 6 months, I try play a 12string too ha, I need to start playin with others to bring my playin skills on and who knows where it could go:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mulhall

Cool, it would be fun to have weekly jam session on the go and to try and improve me playing skills too and have a bit of craic, when suits ya ? I'm free most mon, wed and thurs evenings and some weekends ... and dya know is there any trad sessions on anywhere in or around the town at all ??

• Registered Users Posts: 14 gavand

Mondays I suppose, Gavan Doyle the name, ya there does be a couple of nights trad sessions are on, I haven been to any yet, I don't want to be sitting there with me guitar and not havin a clue what chords etc

Advertisement