Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casualty TV Show - Waterford Actress

• 20-04-2013 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭

Anybody watching this tonight, the teenage mother in it is a Waterford actress, Cari Baxter from the Cork road, got a big enough part in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Think there was a chap in Raw last season who is from Dungarvan who had a speaking part. Nice to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭duinegorm

ziedth wrote: »
    Think there was a chap in Raw last season who is from Dungarvan who had a speaking part. Nice to see.

He's the "annoying guy" from the meteor ad from a few years back: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XlyLyhbDow

Maurice Dunford.

Really? IIRC wasn't there a dedicated thread in AH about How annoying he was?

That's a good one,

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭duinegorm

Really? IIRC wasn't there a dedicated thread in AH about How annoying he was?

That's a good one,

There was a thread alright, lol. I know him. He's not that annoying. Sound fella. He was in The Tudors also.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f119/Bondvillain/SMUG.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭lassykk

Who did he play in Raw? Don't recognise him from the Meteor photo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

Cari is originally from the cork road (Clarke road) she's 23 and based in London now. Apparently she's in a good few more things coming up. Best of luck to her.

lassykk wrote: »

I think he was the con artist who sold Shane the wine. My mam nurses his grandmother (or something along those lines) and she met him one day and he told her. She said he was lovely

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 Pmaher

Pmaher wrote: »

Jesus I remember her in Crushproof(if its who im thinking of), I never would have guessed she was from Waterford. She has a fairly impressive Filmography too

She's in that apartment something or other too. It's on Netflix...one of those found footage horrors. Got some ok reviews too

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

She is in apartment 143 (Emergo on IMDB), I looked her up on IMDB after seeing it because the Irish accent was shining through at times.

Thought she was quite good in it, fair play to her and looking at her portfolio she looks to be doing well for herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

Cari is originally from the cork road (Clarke road) she's 23 and based in London now. Apparently she's in a good few more things coming up. Best of luck to her.

Absolutely, best of luck to her and fair play. Hope she makes a big name for herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

While we're on the subject, some of you might have noticed Mick Power in S03E01 of Game of Thrones a couple of weeks ago.

Aye...Jamie beamish was in it too I think.

Didn't cop him and there's nothing on his site about it but maybe he was! Doing well for himself either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

nkay1985 wrote: »
    While we're on the subject, some of you might have noticed Mick Power in S03E01 of Game of Thrones a couple of weeks ago.

Is that chap originally from Lisduggan?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭reni10

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    Is that chap originally from Lisduggan?

Yep he is Lisduggan born and bred.

Also you might have seen him in the hidden hearing ad on the TV a while ago:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYTKSInXZfQ

reni10 wrote: »
    Yep he is Lisduggan born and bred.

Also you might have seen him in the hidden hearing ad on the TV a while ago:

What role did he play in Game Of Thrones?

I can't place him either. But it must have been on the scene with the Dothraki being sea sick because Nkay said he was a captain.

I must have been mistaken!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

leave it alone to Keith Dunphy having his way with Anne Hathaway in Les Miserables

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

Just from looking at the picture, I think he was the guy who rescued Ser Davos from the rock he was washed up on.

Gadgie wrote: »
    Just from looking at the picture, I think he was the guy who rescued Ser Davos from the rock he was washed up on.

This guy here I take it?

Gadgie wrote: »

Not sure if there's some confusion here. To the best of my knowledge, Jamie Beamish wasn't in Game of Thrones. Mick Power was and did indeed play the part of the guy who rescued Ser Davos from the rock he was washed up on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

Not sure if there's some confusion here. To the best of my knowledge, Jamie Beamish wasn't in Game of Thrones. Mick Power was and did indeed play the part of the guy who rescued Ser Davos from the rock he was washed up on.

Yep, sorry. Mick Power was who I was referring to.

Ah very good,

Hell of a credit to have on your CV in fairness...

Ah very good,

Hell of a credit to have on your CV in fairness...

Absolutely. Jamie Beamish has some great stuff. I didn't know he was going to be in 'Hanna' until I saw him in it. I was thinking I recognised the fella!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Partizan

Easy know there is not much going in your lives.

Partizan wrote: »
    Easy know there is not much going in your lives.

And it's easy to know that there musn't be much going on in your life, if you had to come up with a silly post like that.

Tickety boo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭inlikeflynn86

Just watching he new Coca Cola ad and i swear i saw Cari Baxter in it.... Or are my eyes deceiving me again?