Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A quick YouTube review. Juices mainly.

Options
  • 20-04-2013 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

Ok, don't laugh folks. Decided to do a quick YouTube video of a few bits and pieces I've been trying since I started. If I get a good reaction I may make it a regular, more in depth thing, if not f**k the loss!

Hope you enjoy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Wow, my second reviewer-review in 24hrs.

Good job, keep doing it, but...

1. Look at the camera!

2. Swedish Fish - you're wrong, and are henceforth sentenced to a life of crab-juice (yes, a real flavour).

3. Don't review in work, you'll totally get fired.

4. Sweeeedish Fishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Well done though, hope to see more!

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

very good
    I'll watch out for more :)

btw piss off; SF is the dogs bolli...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i don't really like swedish fish anymore...

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

You're adorable. That is all :3

E. Fudd gonna get himself a wifey at the next Vapefest!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 mandferguson

Enjoyed the review but put the camera higher and look straight at it, spent half my time trying to avoid looking up your nose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

grindle wrote: »
    E. Fudd gonna get himself a wifey at the next Vapefest!!!

8668572420_9f3cb6d083.jpg

For feck's sake artyeva!

Lads, ye're gonna have to meet'n'marry at Vapefest Kenya thanks to yer wan from Mayooooooooo.

Stop trying to create boundaries for love artyeva - true love knows no bounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Nice review, you really should look to the cam though, feels a bit distant like you're talking to someone else off cam, not the viewer.

I've tried 3 different watermelon juices and none of them were nice. I think it's a marmite thing maybe? I like watermelon flavour in drinks - and well, watermelon itself, but I don't think it works as a vape.

If you're after a nice subtle menthol, and like mint choc ice cream:

http://www.thealchemistscupboard.co.uk/product/mint%20choc%20chip%20ice%20cream

Since I had that link on C&P from another thread, it's delicious, as much choc flavour as mint, my all day atm.

Can you post the one you said was your fav, couldn't really catch the name when you said it, cheers :)

Can you post the one you said was your fav, couldn't really catch the name when you said it, cheers :)

Pchela's Famous Five Layer.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 feckinfecker

Good review, a welcome change from the American neckbeard vapists on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

Thanks for all the feedback lads!

I've a few bits coming to me over the next few days that I might do another couple of reviews on, including the protank.

I'm only using my Ipad to record the videos at the moment, so it's kinda hard to look at the camera cause you can't see the decking thing, but I'll try harder.
    I'll also elevate the iPad a bit so people won't have to look at my massive, numerous-times-broken nose!

Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

artyeva wrote: »
    8668572420_9f3cb6d083.jpg

You just had to pick a frame where my gimpy pinky finger was on show didn't ya!?!? Look closer, I the top of it off with a bandsaw!

E. Fudd wrote: »
    I'm only using my Ipad to record the videos at the moment, so it's kinda hard to look at the camera cause you can't see the decking thing, but I'll try harder.
    I'll also elevate the iPad a bit so people won't have to look at my massive, numerous-times-broken nose!

Stick a post-it just under the camera and stare at the top of it.

You've a very unbroken-ever-looking nose.

Advertisement