Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spongebob banning

Options
  • 21-04-2013 1:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

I'm abit bugged this user was banned. He's probably the most knowledgeable poster on the site with regards Ireland's broadband infrastructure.

Anyhow just wanted to voice my opinion, I agree the admins have much more insight or whatever on the matter than I do but I never though as him as a troublemaker
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

I've never come across the chap before, but it does seem incredibly harsh to permanently site ban him.

His prison thread is also quite strange. Buffybot doesn't seem to be able to articulate why exactly he's been banned on this occasion.

Seems like harsh treatment to me of a user that has over 24,000 posts and has been on the site since 2005. Permanent bans are ridiculous anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

nuxxx wrote: »
    Hey,

I'm abit bugged this user was banned. He's probably the most knowledgeable poster on the site with regards Ireland's broadband infrastructure.

Anyhow just wanted to voice my opinion, I agree the admins have much more insight or whatever on the matter than I do but I never though as him as a troublemaker

I've highlighted the important part of your post.

We do not discuss other people's bans in Feedback.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement