Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost Buses?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Rachiee

Ive done both.Hidden walks is better because you get to walk around the site a bit more but neither are great they really just tell you a few ghost stories and show you the places theyre talking about. with about 50 people on the trip its hard to get spooked. Theyre a bit of fun though. The Dublin bus one throws in a bit more comedy but you spend very little time off the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

Thanks, that's exactly the kind of answer I was looking for :)

Have you done any of their walks by any chance? They look interesting too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭captain wow

Oh i thought you meant ghost buses like haunted buses... like those eerie deserted buses you see driving around dublin headed for some strange mystical place called As Seirbhis that I cant find on any of the maps

Ghostbus is a bit more of a panto and very expensive. Have not done the other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Ghostbus is a bit more of a panto and very expensive. Have not done the other.

I've been on the Ghost Bus twice and found that the enjoyment level depends a lot on your guide. The first time I did it, the guide was okay but didn't really put his all in... left the "audience", myself included, a bit cold.

I reluctantly got roped into going again a year later. This time it was a different guide who was great craic altogether - gave it everything, and you could see he enjoyed the banter himself. It was a fantastic evening!

I know that doesn't help people decide one way or the other. As Dre says, it's a panto... but it's luck of the draw as to whether or not you get a good performance!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

I have not been on either but my sister went on the Ghost Bus and said it was one of the best nights out she has had in a long while.

Advertisement