Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox defiance clan ?

Options
  • 21-04-2013 3:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Anyone intrested in starting one ? Or know of a pre-existing clan thats not full of grind nazi's ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

irateghost wrote: »
    Anyone intrested in starting one ? Or know of a pre-existing clan thats not full of grind nazi's ?

www.irlclan.ie Irish clan formed here on boards with about 90 odd members, add me my gamer tag is

HUGEBASHER

THEN start adding few of lads from my friends list..

You will need to play with us and have a chat in party chat and couple of us normally vouch for each new member.. They are a great group of lads and the banter is class

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I'll start a clan with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

iam in as well.let me no what i can do

Ill help too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

There's also a boards.ie [BRDS] clan. Most play COD, MW3 or BLOPs2 at the moment. Some play FIFA, Battlefield, etc.

Anyone of any ability can join, it's mainly for the banter. I play most nights and it's always good craic.

Here's a link to the thread in the COD forum, any questions just let me know

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056445787

• Advertisement

There's also a boards.ie [BRDS] clan. Most play COD, MW3 or BLOPs2 at the moment. Some play FIFA, Battlefield, etc.

Anyone of any ability can join, it's mainly for the banter. I play most nights and it's always good craic.

Here's a link to the thread in the COD forum, any questions just let me know

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056445787
    Must add a few of your regulars princess maybe get some more competitive brds vs IRL matches going??

Must add a few of your regulars princess maybe get some more competitive brds vs IRL matches going??

Sure thing BRDS v irl sounds like fun, fire over a PM, best not drag the thread off topic

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 514 ✭✭✭RUSTEDCORE

defiance?

RUSTEDCORE wrote: »
    defiance?

Probably just a name the OP came up with for his/her new clan if they were to start one up

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 514 ✭✭✭RUSTEDCORE

Probably just a name the OP came up with for his/her new clan if they were to start one up

perhaps he means this

• Advertisement

RUSTEDCORE wrote: »
    perhaps he means this

Yep, he probably did

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭irateghost

Sorry for the lack of clarity guys. I do indeed mean the new mmo hybrid thing known as defiance. Whomever it may concern can add me at 'iratequietghost' on xbox live and we can get started from there. Hope to see you guys on in the next couple of days.

Sorry for the lack of clarity guys. I do indeed mean the new mmo hybrid thing known as defiance. Whomever it may concern can add me at 'iratequietghost' on xbox live and we can get started from there. Hope to see you guys on in the next couple of days.

I wont be on until the weekend and will add you then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

should have my copy any day now

Don't forget to lock this one Jim.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

In before the lock!

If you're looking a clan to join please visit www.irlclan.ie or search us on facebook under IRLClan.

*Shameless promotion*

Chubby chaser :D

Last post here but that's low royal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

images-11_zps44f78e92.jpg

Way to show those true colours.

images-7.jpg

Thanks for showing us what you're like mind, I'd nothing but respect for you. Adois!

/Out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Royal,

Blatantly baiting a reaction from me and backseat modding is not appreciated. Continue and you'll be taking a holiday.

As for everyone else, cop yourselves on. I will not tolerate this behaviour on the Xbox forum.

Consider this an official warning for all involved.

• Advertisement

Apologies Moose. It was a knee jerk reaction post to seeing all the IRL clan threads locked and finding out that no one can start a xbox clan in the xbox forum.

And Mlindsay, what you mean true colours? I've always given you abit of a slagging for liking fat birds and same you me for liking cock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

No more Clan threads on the Xbox Forum.

Locking this down now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement