Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

censored ?

Options
  • 21-04-2013 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I have a question. I have a thread and all activity stopped. I was wondering if posts were being moderated, and would I know if they were. I fully appreciate that people could just be very bored of me:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Can you tell me which thread it is?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The NCT thread? I'm afraid it's the latter. :)

Actually it's not that inactive, the last post was about 5pm yesterday. And no, no posts have been moderated.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 sweargen

Thanks lads for the info, but are you notified of any problems?. Thanks

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

There would be error messages springing up all over the place if there was something wrong with the database. What more than likely has happened is that people have finished with your thread and have moved on to the next, and the next and so on. From what we can see, everything is working fine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement