Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Library Hours after 19th May / June / July

Options
  • 21-04-2013 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Anybody know what the library opening hours will be after 19th May and during the summer?

Where can those of use who are studying during the summer do work if the library is closed at the weekend? Is there somewhere else we could go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

All I want is the postgrad reading room from the 1st May to 1st August. Its gonna be a LONG summer. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Not Easy

GobBass wrote: »
    All I want is the postgrad reading room from the 1st May to 1st August. Its gonna be a LONG summer. :pac:

Whats the postgrad reading room?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Vorophobe

Individual study rooms? :o
    i'm jelly!

Not Easy wrote: »
    Anybody know what the library opening hours will be after 19th May and during the summer?

Does anybody have any idea about what the library hours will be over the summer?

• Advertisement

Does anybody have any idea about what the library hours will be over the summer?

8.30 - 530 Mon - Fri Only.

I took the plunge and phoned the library to ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I took the plunge and phoned the library to ask.
    A true hero for our time. The world needs more brave men and women like you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 36 1630

The reading rooms appear to be open until 11 o clock this week and then 9 o clock at night from next week on unless I am missing something?

http://www.ucd.ie/library/using_the_library/open_hours/

Your right, the lady on the phone obviously didn`t know about the opening hours.

Not bad opening hours during the week.

Advertisement