Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows 7 software4students download extract ISO from SDC file

Options
  • 21-04-2013 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi, Recently I downloaded Windows 7 Professional from software4students. The file comes in SDC format. I am wondering how can I extract the ISO from this can anyone tell me?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

http://www.nextofwindows.com/how-to-extract-sdc-file-from-msdnaa/
    The .SDC file format is a Secure Download Cabinet file. It is an encrypted and compressed file format for Internet delivery of the products. The product executable that is downloaded from ELMS decrypts and extracts the product. If you have an SDC file on your hard drive after downloading a product, the process has failed. Delete the SDC and try again.
    :(

Better off to follow the instructions near the top of that link and download the ISO from DigitalRiver.

Advertisement