Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fine straight hair

• 21-04-2013 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hi! I have fine straight hair. Anyone knows a good hairdresser that knows how to cut hair like mine?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Mine's exactly the same, and I've had plenty of hairdressers through the years with no problems dealing with it. I wouldn't have thought it was a difficult hair type to cut, unless I've just been really lucky? I currently go to Peter Marks on Grafton St, usually I'm seen by a different person every time, and I've been very happy with all of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭yoginindublin

jokettle wrote: »
    Mine's exactly the same, and I've had plenty of hairdressers through the years with no problems dealing with it. I wouldn't have thought it was a difficult hair type to cut, unless I've just been really lucky? I currently go to Peter Marks on Grafton St, usually I'm seen by a different person every time, and I've been very happy with all of them.

You're luck then. I haven't really had much luck. I have tried someone in Zeba and in Brown Sugar too. I'm not sure if its the wrong hairdresser

A friend of mine with similar hair goes to Brown Sugar, I'll try and find the name of the stylist for you.

Yesterday I went to Brooke in Peter Marks Grafton St, she did my hair for the first time in February and I'm really happy with it. She seems to know how I want it done even when I can't articulate it properly! I think I've recommended her here once before, and based on how my hair looked yesterday and today I'll be singing her praises for a long time! Maybe give her a try next time.

jokettle wrote: »
    A friend of mine with similar hair goes to Brown Sugar, I'll try and find the name of the stylist for you.

Yesterday I went to Brooke in Peter Marks Grafton St, she did my hair for the first time in February and I'm really happy with it. She seems to know how I want it done even when I can't articulate it properly! I think I've recommended her here once before, and based on how my hair looked yesterday and today I'll be singing her praises for a long time! Maybe give her a try next time.

A name would be great! I just feel not everyone knows how to handle fine hair. Do you think its possible to see a shot of your hair? Thanks!

Do you think its possible to see a shot of your hair? Thanks!

Not of the new style just yet; today's hungover face would detract from the hair :o but I'll try to get one for you tomorrow!

This was it after she cut it in February; I have a few more layers around the face now. Tbh it doesn't look hugely different now, it was really just a trim and a colour that I went in for.

Photoon03-02-2013at15102_zps07f2e8e1.jpg

• Advertisement

Ok, so I got confused and my friend goes to Dylan Bradshaw, not Brown Sugar :o Sorry! But she says a guy called Stephen is great with long hair. I don't think it's cheap, but her hair always looks fantastic!

wow your hair looks great. I usually wear my hair short though. it would be about chin length!

Advertisement