Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magic Kingdom Tickets

Options
  • 21-04-2013 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hey guys, so myself and my 2 friends are heading over to Orlando in June for 2 weeks. We already have our Universal tickets booked but when it comes to Disney world we only want tickets to the one park, Magic Kingdom. I can buy them from the official Disney website but I was just wondering if anybody knows of any trustworthy sites where I could get them cheaper? It works out at about $95 pp for the one day. All of the other websites tend to sell tickets for all 4 of the parks and not just for one singularly.
    Thanks so much!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭galait

Been to Magic Kingdom twice and its only for Kids IMO . If you are only going to a single disney park for 1 day then you will struggle to get a significant discount , You may only save 5 or 10 dollars on the gate price , If I was you I would buy ticket at the gate on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,358 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

the only way of getting cheaper tickets is by going through a time share presentation, every hotel in orlando will have a desk offering this option, its 2-3hrs of listening to them try to sell you an apartment but if you can sit through that and say no you will be allowed buy greatly discounted tickets at the end for any park

btw if you are a coaster fan i would recommend getting the one day hopper and just visit the big rides in each of the parks
    *expedition everest (animal kingdom)
    *aerosmith (hollywood studios)
    *tower of terror (hollywood studios)
    *star tours (hollywood studios)
    *mission space (epcot)
    *soaring (epcot)
    *test track (epcot)
    *space mountain (magic kingdom)
    *thunder mountain (magic kingdom)

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Grace16

That's brilliant, thanks for the help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GiftGrub100

Buy your tickets at the gate when you are going in, enjoy the park.

Fast pass Splash Mountain and enjoy the park, plenty to see and do while you are there its for kids of all ages.

Advertisement