Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Looking to rent in Celbridge

Options
  • 21-04-2013 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

hi,
    I'm looking for a furnished apartment to rent in celbridge for around €700p/m
    I'm a 30 year old fully employed, non smoking Irish man. Im very clean and have great references if need.
    any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

How are you at haggling? Do a search on daft.ie for places to let with a max of €800 and you'll get a few places, two being nearby Tescos.

Likewise with the searching in Maynooth and Leixlip.

Did find a place for €700 in Leixlip, though; http://www.daft.ie/21330569 with train station & bus stop nearby, and shops nearby also. In reason for preference of Celbridge?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

A quick search on Daft shows a good amount of availability in Celbridge. Alternatively you could try the notice boards in Tesco's where people sometimes advertise properties.
    Celbridge is a nice enough town, I lived there for 6 months or so. The bus services however are not the best. Leixlip, Lucan and Maynooth would be better served by buses and trains.
    Most accomodation in Ireland will come furnished to some degree.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jayire82

the_syco wrote: »
    How are you at haggling? Do a search on daft.ie for places to let with a max of €800 and you'll get a few places, two being nearby Tescos.

Likewise with the searching in Maynooth and Leixlip.

Did find a place for €700 in Leixlip, though; http://www.daft.ie/21330569 with train station & bus stop nearby, and shops nearby also. In reason for preference of Celbridge?

I've been trying to haggle with a few but it's not working to well. Guess it's not my strong point. Im going to view that apartment in lexlip. Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭by the seaside

jayire82 wrote: »
    I've been trying to haggle with a few but it's not working to well. Guess it's not my strong point. Im going to view that apartment in lexlip. Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it

Don't get fixed on one property. Find three you like and see who will give you the best deal. If you're really not good at it, see if a family member or close friend can help. I'm terrible at buying cars but got a great deal

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭by the seaside

jayire82 wrote: »

Don't get fixed on one property. Find three you like and see who will give you the best deal. If you're really not good at it, see if a family member or close friend can help. I'm terrible at buying cars but got a great deal once when a friend did the haggling.

• Advertisement
Advertisement