Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stamp collector/experts

Options
  • 21-04-2013 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Dear all

I'm just wondering if there are anybody in the Drogheda area who knows about stamps?

I've come across a lot of stamps recently which date back almost 80 years so am just wondering if there is anyone local who might know if they are valuable.

Thank you.

:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Dear all

I'm just wondering if there are anybody in the Drogheda area who knows about stamps?

I've come across a lot of stamps recently which date back almost 80 years so am just wondering if there is anyone local who might know if they are valuable.

Thank you.

:rolleyes:

Stick a few pics up in the Collectibles & Antiques Forum here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=394 and somebody maybe able to advise. :)

Advertisement