Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zombieland (Tv series)

• 21-04-2013 3:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭

Just seen the pilot.

Tallahassee looks like Rick Grimes' older brother. It's not bad though. Anyone else see it yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Hadn't even heard about it. Just about Talahassee or are the other characters from the film in it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

No actors from the film are in it, it's an all new cast.

here's the imdb for it http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2090440/?ref_=sr_3
    ye can see the cast there.

Ye can watch it on amazon too for free (if you're in the states or if ye know how to do those kinds of things)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

Yeah, I watched it on Saturday night. It was ok, some funny moments in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I only got a few minutes into it before I got interupted but what I saw of it didn't look too good. It reminded me of something you'd see on Nickelodeon, the characters were very young so it looks like it's gone for a much younger audience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Yeah, haven't seen it yet, but the trailer was awful imo. The zombies look good though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

was mildly amusing. Not as good as the movie.

Would have preferred they create all new character rather than get new actors to do a poor impersonation.

Advertisement