Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can Someone Tell Me What This Reminds Me Of?

Options
  • 21-04-2013 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

I saw the film Trance lastnight and there is a piece of music in it that reminds me so much of something I've heard before but I just can't put my finger on it.

Now its not exactly the same but when I listen to it, I keep waiting for someone to start singing in a type of middle eastern/African type harrowing melody at a certain part but it never comes.

At around the 30 - 36 second mark it starts getting familiar. Can someone please put me out of my misery :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭pelliven

reminds me of the first track on leftfields leftism

• Registered Users Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Sounds like it would fit very well on M83s Digital Shades album

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 Pmaher

Sounds like Tangerine Dream's 8th album.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭O.P.H

Cheers for help but think it was a film soundtrack or documentary, have a feeling this one will be lost forever

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

I think it may be "The Mission" you are thinking of. An Ennio Morricone masterpiece.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

There's a song on the Tsotsi soundtrack that reminds me of this. I think it's called stolen legs.

Advertisement