Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

motoGP rd2 - Texas

• 21-04-2013 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

Marquez
    Dani
    jorge

on the front row.

by all accounts, Marc looks the favorite to win and be the youngest winner at that.

blistering pace.

roll on start time!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I'm in work tonight and don't have eurosport, anywhere online I can catch it?.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Pm'd :D

Should be a cracker!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

bbc3 either mak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Fiskar

I'm in work tonight and don't have eurosport, anywhere online I can catch it?.

BBC 3 live

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Pedrosa beaten again by his rookie team mate Marquez......

Marquez creates history by winning the COTA race and therfore becoming the youngest ever MotoGP race winner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Good stuff, race was boring as fook all the same....Pedrosa must feel like a mouse with a cat playing with it ready to pounce. Even with the track clearly more suited to the Honda over the yamaha I was dissapointed with Rossi TBH.

Credit to Crutchlow and Bradl too.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

Marquez was a class act altogether the way he road that race staying behind Pedrosa until 8/9 laps to go. It wasn't a great race to watch though, Moto2 is where the action is, great last lap with Kallio, Rabat and Aegerter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Good stuff, race was boring as fook all the same....Pedrosa must feel like a mouse with a cat playing with it ready to pounce. Even with the track clearly more suited to the Honda over the yamaha I was dissapointed with Rossi TBH.

Credit to Crutchlow and Bradl too.
    Rossi apparently lost a piece of his front disc, and it made the bike vibrate badly.
    You have to give Marquez full credit, that kid is amazing.
    Pedrosa must be feeling the pressure even at this early point in the season.
    Lorenzo rode well but obviously the M1 isn't as well suited to this track as the RCV's
    That said Crutchlow rode like his ass was on fire, thats a very respectable finish for a Satellite bike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yep a few pros need to take a long hard look at themselves....did not know that about rossi so we will allow him that. It was late last night when I seen the race so did watch any after race comments.

So glad Marquez is mixing it up, I mean if Stoner never left Pedrosa could very well have been riding a Satellite bike this year.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

very mature ride by Marquez.

not really exciting over all, but props to him and also cal for a quality ride.

• Advertisement
Advertisement