Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CSPE Action Project Stress

Options
  • 21-04-2013 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

My teacher told us on Wednesday last that he need our CSPE projects y this coming Wednesday Im so stressed out on getting this done I have my science and religion done and this is the last one. I am particularly annoyed as my teacher said that we would have them done before Christmas so we wouldn't be under pressure.
    What is the best topic to do it on? It seems as though a visit to a garda station is one that you could write allot on.
    I am unsure on what to do my project on and really need help (my cspe teacher is not approachable)
    Another question: If my classmates all do different topics will we lose marks as the examiner will know it is not true.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭cfc.forever

Your teacher should really help you out, like we got a TD to come, John Paul Phelan with the help of our teacher and we have all our action projects well done by now. It shouldn't be stressful, try and talk to your teacher about it.. explain how your fealing and I'm sure he/she will do something

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Ronan14 wrote: »
    My teacher told us on Wednesday last that he need our CSPE projects y this coming Wednesday Im so stressed out on getting this done I have my science and religion done and this is the last one. I am particularly annoyed as my teacher said that we would have them done before Christmas so we wouldn't be under pressure.
    What is the best topic to do it on? It seems as though a visit to a garda station is one that you could write allot on.
    I am unsure on what to do my project on and really need help (my cspe teacher is not approachable)
    Another question: If my classmates all do different topics will we lose marks as the examiner will know it is not true.
    Did ye not do an actual project? It's required that you do at least one actual project. We've done three in total!

If the entire class had 20 odd-different ones then it would obviously look very fake. I don't know how they'd deal with it.

Advertisement