Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics

• 21-04-2013 8:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭

What do people think of Leaving Cert Economics?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

I took the subject up this year as i am repeating and i find it fairly manageable! It is a fairly short course but that also means you have to be precise with your answers. I'm not fully used to the marking scheme as i have only got one mock back but i like the subject! Handy enough if your doing business too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭teach88

It's a great subject to get a B in. A student who works hard should get a B. However, it is very difficult to get an A, particularly an A1. It has one of the lowest A1 rates of any subject (3-4% I think).

But it is a very enjoyable course to do and you certainly won't be stressing about it like Maths or Irish!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭Claire1456

I think a student with a good business head should achieve an A1, with hard work of course :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

god im doing LC mature student and im finding it a bit hard as i have no secondary school behind me. and i wasn't the best in primary either, i have a exam tomorrow and im crapping bunnies here!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭OriginV

Just learn the definitions of the chapters that come up most often and study all of the market structures.

• Advertisement
Advertisement