Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United vs Aston Villa Match Thread 22/04/2013. ko 8pm Sky.

1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Evra biting the arm :D

Rooney looked like he did not want to be interviewed at the beginning, wasn't even smiling! Smiling now though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

I wish I was there :(.

In fact, I wish I played for UTD. lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Evra biting the hand is quality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Fergie can walk further than I can....and he's got nearly 50 years on me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Degag wrote: »
    What did he ask him? Must have missed that.
    Asked him how would it feel to go to the Emirates as a Champion, responded by saying 'let me enjoy this moment'! Classy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Evra - what a hero. Taking the piss out of Suarez pretending to take a bite out of the fake arm thrown on the pitch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Lol
    It is because we always keep playing our first team since either the 2nd team is crap or mancini never gives them a chance and this results in the first team to get injured or tired so we need more good players

Mike Summerbee is that you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Are you 12 or something
    Can you not see the facts
    IN BOLD
    MAN CITY IS BETTER THEN UNITED

Get off the internet, you should be studying for your Junior Cert.

United = CHAMPIONS! That's the fact haha the numbers don't lie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭DenMan

Arsenal fan here guys. Well done and congratulations on winning the title. Super RVP. Championship fully deserved over the course of the whole season. Well done on title number 20. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Lol

BIfBPUcCAAAD5M-.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

Ah lads. Tears forming. Fergie has been manager for every 25 years of my life. I've been madly in love with this team ever since my mother pulled a baby sized jersey over my head at the age of 4. Great night for the team, the club and the supporters. But most of all for ferguson. I read this board every single day but never post. Time to break my duck. The reds go marching on

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Man City 10

Get off the internet, you should be studying for your Junior Cert.

United = CHAMPIONS! That's the fact haha the numbers don't lie.

I have my books right infront of me actually
    Head into books.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

I have my books right infront of me actually
    Head into books.....

Good boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭Deank

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

OOOOOOOOH ROBIN VAN PEEEEERSIE!

CHAMPIONS!

What a season.

Photo-9.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I don't think Gary would be able to enjoy himself too much with all this analysis, it somewhat dilutes it I reckon.

Beautiful image.
    players-celebrate-1-522x293.jpg

andyman wrote: »
    OOOOOOOOH ROBIN VAN PEEEEERSIE!

CHAMPIONS!

What a season.

Photo-9.png

852336-manchester-united-top-10-funny-pictures-of-the-red-devils&h=400&w=302&sz=34&tbnid=ZjTT2tg9U7Y_ZM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=68&zoom=1&usg=__tA5n7Cw3qzBvHbl40KvnDw8pWjk=&docid=3EPN7jE1-1PayM&sa=X&ei=9qh1UereGcPBhAf6roHgDA&ved=0CDsQ9QEwAw&dur=269

Champions for a record breaking 20th time, rvp top scorer with suarez not likely to play again, and a guard of honour at the emirates to come....carlsberg dont do monday nights.....

fair play to all the supporters of other clubs for the congratulations.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Aidric wrote: »
    Lol

BIfBPUcCAAAD5M-.jpg

Aha that's quality!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

This pic tops it off. BOOM.
    000745d8-642.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Absolutely deserved, well done :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

852336-manchester-united-top-10-funny-pictures-of-the-red-devils&h=400&w=302&sz=34&tbnid=ZjTT2tg9U7Y_ZM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=68&zoom=1&usg=__tA5n7Cw3qzBvHbl40KvnDw8pWjk=&docid=3EPN7jE1-1PayM&sa=X&ei=9qh1UereGcPBhAf6roHgDA&ved=0CDsQ9QEwAw&dur=269

LOL pic fail.

You can go back into our shadows and pretend you're relevant again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,887 ✭✭✭✭klose

Jaysus no pressure on jones there, always though evans would be a great player for united but didnt think he rated jones higher

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Are you 12 or something
    IN BOLD

AwVRvEwCQAAgIZO.jpg:large

20 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭Leftist

champions! as per.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,844 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Are you 12 or something
    IN BOLD
    SPOILER\ MAN CITY IS BETTER THEN UNITED /SPOILER

*THAN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭b757

Are you 12 or something
    IN BOLD

I don't post here as often as I could... But would you please come out of that cave you have been living in for the past few years?

I don't mean to start argument's, but where are these fact's to prove this?

Yes; you beat us 6-1 and yes, you won the PL last year but only by the skin of your teeth. It was ours to lose and City got lucky in the end with our poor results leading up to the last day of the season. If you are going to make ridiculous comments about a team that has won 20 League Titles, Champions Leagues, FA cups, etc etc, and compare us to your little mediocre team that has only won 3 League Titles and a FA Cup, please do us all a favour and run along.

Anyway, great game.. Delighted for RVP, he really deserves it. Disappointed again that Rooney got subbed, it will be a pity if all these rumours about him leaving are true. Hopefully not though, quality player who just needs to find his form again. Jones also had a great game, along with all the others. I just hope now that some of our low game time players get a chance.
    CHAMPIONS!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭Felexicon

b757 wrote: »
    I don't post here as often as I could... But would you please come out of that cave you have been living in for the past few years?

Yes; you beat us 6-1 and yes, you won the PL last year but only by the skin of your teeth. It was ours to lose and City got lucky in the end with our poor results leading up to the last day of the season. If you are going to make ridiculous comments about a team that has won 20 League Titles, Champions Leagues, FA cups, etc etc, and compare us to your little mediocre team that has only won 3 League Titles and a FA Cup, please do us all a favour and run along.

Anyway, great game.. Delighted for RVP, he really deserves it. Disappointed again that Rooney got subbed, it will be a pity if all these rumours about him leaving are true. Hopefully not though, quality player who just needs to find his form again. Jones also had a great game, along with all the others. I just hope now that some of our low game time players get a chance.
    CHAMPIONS!!!
    tumblr_m4516ckoTK1rugaf2o1_500.png

b757 wrote: »

CHAMPIONS!!!

Will you come out of the Fog will ya
    Skin of our teeth!!
    I'll tell you what is skin of your teeth man utd vs man city home and when ye won by a last minute free kick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,499 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Will you come out of the Fog will ya
    Skin of our teeth!!
    I'll tell you what is skin of your teeth man utd vs man city home and when ye won by a last minute free kick

So they're both skin of the teeth stuff. Who cares?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

Does anyone get the impression RVP and Kagawa don't get on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭Felexicon

Mushy wrote: »
    So they're both skin of the teeth stuff. Who cares?
    Phoenix wrote: »
    Mate come on,accept it utd were the best team this year,the league position doesn't lie(im a chelsea fan btw)
    Lads well ye give over biting on this shít

O K LADS....
    Since we all are mature responsible adults we can conclude Man Utd won the league this year.
    But........;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,665 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Great win for MU with a brilliant display from Robin Van Persie, deserving champions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

O K LADS....
    Since we are a mature responsible adults we can conclude Man Utd won the league this year.
    But........;)

Is English your second language by chance? Not having a go if it is...

• Advertisement

miralize wrote: »
    Is English your second language by chance? Not having a go if it is...

2 days ago I spilled water all over my keyboard that is the reason for the poor language as some of the buttons are easy to miss by as they are hard to press while typing fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Fenix

2 days ago I spilled water all over my keyboard that is the reason for the poor language as some of the buttons are easy to miss by as they are hard to press while typing fast.

Fair play till you I say. You show a lot of passion for Man City, especially for someone whose only been supporting them for 3 years. More power to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Where can i download the entire game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Shane.C wrote: »
    Where can i download the entire game?

if you really wanted to pirate the match which I wouldnt recommend. Just bay careful when youre at it ... .se

Advertisement