Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours Ban

Options
  • 21-04-2013 11:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 165 ✭✭

Your post:Quote: Doublelime
    "Women just want attention that's why they say they got assaulted"

I have been banned from after hours for 2 weeks because of that post from whoopsydaisydoodles. S/he said I was trolling. That's just my personal opinion some women do like attention a lot. I didn't say "all women are attention whores and will do anything for attention".

Please unban I didn't mean any harm

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Each issue is dealt with separately, so you should have started your own thread for this. I've moved your post from the other thread to here.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,689 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Doublelime wrote: »
    Your post:Quote: Doublelime
    "Women just want attention that's why they say they got assaulted"

I have been banned from after hours for 2 weeks because of that post from whoopsydaisydoodles. S/he said I was trolling. That's just my personal opinion some women do like attention a lot. I didn't say "all women are attention whores and will do anything for attention".

Please unban I didn't mean any harm

Hi Doublelime,

Have you contacted the mod to discuss the ban with them? If not, please do so, or indicate here that you've already done so and no agreement could be reached, in which case I'll look into this for you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 165 ✭✭Doublelime

Penn wrote: »
    Hi Doublelime,

Have you contacted the mod to discuss the ban with them? If not, please do so, or indicate here that you've already done so and no agreement could be reached, in which case I'll look into this for you.

Ok I will thanks.

Advertisement