Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Luis Suarez - Liverpool fans

• 21-04-2013 11:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what Liverpool fans opinions are on their world class player -

Is he worth the hassle

What should his sanctions be

Would you accept him being sold

It's easy for other teams fans to slate him but as a footballer he is a genius and I think would get into ANY side in Europe, Spanish giants included.

Let's keep it to sensible discussion please.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Is he worth the hassle

It's easy for other teams fans to slate him but as a footballer he is a genius and I think would get into ANY side in Europe, Spanish giants included.

You were going quite well until that last sentence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Just An Opinion

A storm is coming...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

Is he worth the hassle

Yes! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

Did boxing sell Mike Tyson after he bit Holyfield ? YNWA Luis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Flawed genius that can turn into a scumbag on occasions. For what he did today to Ivanovic should result in him being banned till end of Sept at least, if there's any justice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Suarez is class. If I was a Liverpool fan I'd definitely consider him to be worth the hassle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Liverpool and Suarez deserve each other

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

peabutler wrote: »
    Did boxing sell Mike Tyson after he bit Holyfield ? YNWA Luis.

That is a terrible analogy. And they revoked his licence for a year. So in a sense, yes, yes they did.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭lmao

This will end well....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Is he worth the hassle

I can only assume that you hate this forum for inflicting this thread on us.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

Well there's a definite bite to his game that you don't see in many players these days. Top quality footballer has to be said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

tumblr_m72sl2Ryta1r35d8x.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement