Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody a member of movieextras.ie?

Options
  • 22-04-2013 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

I need some help, I recently signed up for movie extras .ie and i'm just wondering what exactly you should put in the part where you have to describe your personal look?

My look constantly changes i'm not sure what to say and they already have my other details i.e. black hair etc.

And also does anyone know who the photographer for the company is?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,201 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I have been a member of Move Extras in the past about 2-3 years ago. I think for my personal look I had something like classic - it's a tough one to call. If you normally dress in a particular style, e.g. smart casual, casual, goth, rock, whatever just add that in.

As an aside, if you have *any* experience no matter how small or insignificant, add it to your profile, it will help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Cathyht

Hi Procrastinator, I was just wondering if you have been offered anything from Movieextras? A friend of mine got an Extra job on Fair City with them, I don't know if the job paid for her yearly membership of Movieextras.

There is another site you can join as well it is http://www.starnow.ie/ you can set up a profile and use certain parts of the site free. I don't know all the details but my friend, who is in her 60s has had some Instore Demo positions and modelling from them and said it was a better investment.

Advertisement