Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couch guards for scratching cat?

• 22-04-2013 12:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows if theses even exist. I will hopefully be moving into a rental property in the next week which is fully furnished. My cat is exclusively indoors and has a habit of scratching our chairs when she wants attention despite the fact that she has a massive scratching pole. I don't want her doing it to my landlords couches. Anyone have any ideas, I suppose I could try and fashion some. Any help is much appreciated :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Double sided tape at the likely locations (or were you did not put it and she does attempt to scratch) for two weeks should solve it.

Advertisement