Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Vodafone robbing me?

Options
  • 22-04-2013 7:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I had around €9.50 in my phone ( with the €20 offer of free texts and calls still withstanding ) and it has just disappeared after sending two text messages.

I went and got the super IOU and sent another two messages, and now that's gone?

What is going on here?

I have been in rage of wifi all morning so it cant possible be that. I have done nothing else with my phone only send those few text messages :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Login to the vodafone site, should give a breakdown of the latest charges.

I'd wager is something burning data, wifi dropping out or it glitching. Unless you're texting US numbers or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

ED E wrote: »
    Login to the vodafone site, should give a breakdown of the latest charges.

I'd wager is something burning data, wifi droipping out or it glitching. Unless you're texting US numbers or something.

Does the site give such details for pre-paid customers?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Does the site give such details for pre-paid customers?

I've only ever been on o2 and three so I'm not sure but it would be the norm nowadays to give a summary of X spent on calls, x on texts and x on data in the last 30 days. 3 give a fair bit of info.

Advertisement