Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fiddle player WANTED

• 22-04-2013 9:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭

hi there
    any fiddle players out there interested in playing a session in the man o war pub on sundays? we would be playing around lunchtime on a sunday. mainly ballads/folk songs but also a few trad tunes etc. playing the likes of the dubliners etc.

regards keith.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Karen 40

hi there
    any fiddle players out there interested in playing a session in the man o war pub on sundays? we would be playing around lunchtime on a sunday. mainly ballads/folk songs but also a few trad tunes etc. playing the likes of the dubliners etc.

regards keith.

Hi there Keith. My name is Karen I live in portmarnock. I teach music and my main instrument is fiddle..are u still looking for someone? Would it be every Sunday? Have 2 young boys so just want to know the commitment.is it a pub session for anyone to join in or do u get paid.tks a mill Karen

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Hi there Karen, Keith's post is from 2013 so not sure it's still relevant. Just to let you know in case you weren't aware that we have a lovely session every Monday night in the GAA club in Portmarnock and you'd be more than welcome to join us. There's also lessons for most instruments and a Grúpa Cheoil earlier on in the same evening.

Advertisement