Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for accommodation for the summer in clare

• 21-04-2013 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

been looking on daft and there doesnt seem to be any shared accommodation in spanish point, milltown mallbay, co clare I have my work placement there and i just need a room for 3 months, i dont fancy renting a place by myself and meeting new people is always good! :) so if anyone knows of anyone that has a room they could rent me starting around the 20th of may it would be brilliant?. please and thanks in advance!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

If nobody takes you in you could try to make a long term arrangement with the local hostel in Miltown: http://www.centralhostelclare.com/

I know of hostels, at least in my area, who would take in guests for long term rental with reduced rates, sometimes in return for a little help with the hostel business. It's not that they are overrun with guests these days, only in Miltown during the Willie Clancy Festival in July. But until then you might have met someone locally who would be happy to give you a place.

Good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Or maybe you could put a wanted advertisement in the classified accommodation section in the Clare Champion.
    The Willie Clancy week will be difficult to get accommodation for in that area.

Advertisement