Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Grand Prix 2013 Oct 7-13

• 22-04-2013 10:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭

Just a heads up general sale tickets now on sale for this

http://worldgrandprix.seetickets.com

Mon and Tue €20 each day
    Wed and Thur €25 each day
    Fri Table €40, Tier €25
    Sat Table €40, Tier €35
    Sun €40

Just picked up some for Monday and table for Fri

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

I have no previous experience regarding demand for this event. Would it be necessary to buy tickets within the coming days or is demand low? I'm trying to get a few people to join me but I'm worried they'll be sold out or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Jarjohn

Got table tickets this morning for Friday but the extra 4 quid on top of handling charge was a bit sneaky. Friday is probably best night though. Cant wait for it

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Jarjohn

robman60 wrote: »
    I have no previous experience regarding demand for this event. Would it be necessary to buy tickets within the coming days or is demand low? I'm trying to get a few people to join me but I'm worried they'll be sold out or something.

You would want to be booking tonight if weekend tickets. Nearly all table tickets gone for Friday already. Should be fine for a few days if your booking Mon - thurs sessions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

robman60 wrote: »

As others have said, the weekends are very busy at it. Friday is probably the best night of the week in terms of atmosphere and number of games. Earlier in the week you should have no issues

Advertisement