Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl/Florabest Petrol Lawnmower

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭J_A_F_A

I'm still using the original air filter that came with the machine (bought 2009).
    I wash it out with petrol, squeeze it well and then work a little oil into it & put it back.

Hi all

Sorry for dragging up an old thread but I have an issue. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could get an air filter for these lawn mowers, I am trying to find somewhere on-line or a bricks and mortar shop. I know I posted a link previously to a site for spare parts, but I need to cut my lawn regardless of the weather, its getting high now!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Nollax

got one from Lidl, great mower except tends to run on when the drive handle is released then suddenly stops, has a mind of its own. Could anyone tell me how to get at where the drive cable connects to the drive gear or clutch ?

Advertisement