Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Mobile Banking App Update

Options
  • 22-04-2013 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

New version of 365 Mobile Banking App ready download (iPhone & Android). This update includes auto-tabbing for PIN entry on login & transfers for iPhone. Available to download now in Google Play and App Store. Download today!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

New version of 365 Mobile Banking App ready download (iPhone & Android). This update includes auto-tabbing for PIN entry on login & transfers for iPhone. Available to download now in Google Play and App Store. Download today!

Any developments on making one for Windows Phones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

Hi irish-stew,

There are no plans at the moment to issue a Banking 365 App for the Windows phone.  We will post any future update we receive on boards'. 

We will pass your feedback on to our Mobile banking team.  

Thanks for posting

Seán

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi everyone,

We would like to happily advise customers that our Mobile App is 1 year old today.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our customers for their feedback and suggestions, as ever all feedback is passed on to the Mobile Banking Team.

Since its initial launch, a number of enhancements have been added to the App in response to customer feedback. The Bank will continue to listen to its customers and invest in this fast-growing channel, with a number of exciting new services planned for coming months and into 2014 … so watch this space!

So if you have a compatible phone, and if you haven’t done so already, download the Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking App from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android) today.

Thanks again.
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

Another request for a Windows Phone app or Mobile Website for a smartphone browser..!

Have to say I've played with the Android app and like it. Here's hoping it comes our way soon as the full website via the phone is glitchy!

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭delos

I'd also love to see a Windows Phone app as I can get by with the website on my phone but it is clunky. Whereas I could happily do most of my banking on the android app, the website is good for checking balances but I tend to wait until I'm back on a computer before doing much else.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

Hi FGR & delos

Thanks for taking the time to post.

We have passed on your comments to our Mobile Banking team.  As soon as we have an update we will be posting it on our forum.

Thanks again.

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Learoy84

I went to two branches in county Limerick at about 4:15-4:30 to lodge money. Both branches were closed at 4 but it states on the 365 app that both branches were to be open until 5 on a Monday. A round trip of about 45 mins wasted. AIB was open next door too! Please update the app!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Learoy84,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We'd be keen to have this corrected as soon as possible. Can you please let us know the two branches in question and we'll have our Web Team look into it?

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Learoy84

The two branches were Bruff and Kilmallock. This might be the case for other branches too so maybe ye need to look further than just those two branches...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Learoy84,

Thanks for the details. We'll send this on to the Mobile Banking Team for urgent review. The information on the Branch Locator on our main website is correct so this appears to be just related to the app.

Thanks again,
    Tara

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi,

We will be holding a Mobile App Q & A on Boards tomorrow, please see the below link for details.

If you have any questions regarding the mobile app, please feel free to post them on the sticky here

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement