Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NUIM Spanish Oral Exam

Options
  • 22-04-2013 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Just wondering is it absolutely crucial that you do the exam. I'm in 3rd year and I'm not prepared at all. I intend on repeating the module thats it's for again in August despite that it will be capped at 40%. So does it really matter if I go or not. I'm just worried I wont go and then I'll find out that I've failed the year because of it or something.

Does any1 have any experience or information on the matter??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

The module descriptor says that continuous assessment and CA marks usually carry through to summer exams.
    So yes, I'd say it's pretty crucial that you do the oral.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

I would strongly advise at the very least showing up, you can't get any marks for something that you don't do. I would also recommend going to your year co-ordinator before then and having a chat to see if they can allay your fears a bit or give you a few pointers. They do understand that you can be under a lot of pressure at this time of the year and this stage of your degree and are always there to help, provided you let them know.

Advertisement