Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing places in London

Options
  • 22-04-2013 12:45pm

Hey everyone,

I know this is an Irish forum but I was wondering if anyone knew if any clean, reputable piercing places in London (not gonna be back in Ireland for a good while)? I want to get my nipples done (finally!) but am a bit of an OCD freak about hygiene etc. Any recommendations appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Its been a few years since I've gotten pierced but I used to get everything done in Metal Morphosis in Temple Bar and I was always happy with their hygiene and the service they provided. As far as I know they have a few sister shops in London so it could be worth checking them out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

It's been 2 or so years since I was in London, but a friend who lives there got three piercings in Cold Steel the week I was there, and can't recommend them highly enough. A few other friends living in London also go there for their piercings. It's on Camden High Street, you can't miss it tbh, about 5 mins walk from the Camden Tube station.

Stay away from <snip>. Not going to give second hand information, but have heard a couple of horror stories.

Advertisement