Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incident

Options
  • 22-04-2013 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

I spotted an incident there in town a 10 year old kid waiting for bus and a black w**ker grabing a ball of this kid, he did return it seconds later I told him that was not fair he said he was only messing. the kid didn't even know him or anything

Now where's a fecking police when you need one? this black W**ker should have been told off.

This Country is gone fecking crazy people can't do anything with out anyone trying to rob or what ever,

I hope karma strikes the ****** what goes around comes around

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,367 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

i think w***ker would have been sufficient. Theres enough w**ers around without the need to say what color they are...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Was his skin colour the reason he took the ball ?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

the kid was white, even another girl stopped him telling him to give back the ball

anyone who does that to a kid doesn't deserve to be respected regardless their race

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

ffs...it would have been a different story if he was white.
    oh sure jaysus he was only trying to mess around with the young fella
    grow up and cop on

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

would you have been so upset if it was a white irish junkie scumbag who took the ball?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

mtjm wrote: »
    I spotted an incident there in town a 10 year old kid waiting for bus and a black w**ker grabing a ball of this kid
    the kid was white, even another girl stopped him telling him to give back the ball

Anyone else read the OP and assume it was a sexual assault type of ball grabbing, judging by the outraged tone?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

neris wrote: »
    would you have been so upset if it was a white irish junkie scumbag who took the ball?

Anyone who does anything like that are scum
    Skid X wrote: »
    Anyone else read the OP and assume it was a sexual assault type of ball grabbing, judging by the outraged tone?

The way this country is these days you could just be looking at a kid and be called a pedo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

I spotted an incident there in town a 10 year old kid waiting for bus and a black w**ker grabing a ball of this kid, he did return it seconds later I told him that was not fair he said he was only messing. the kid didn't even know him or anything

Now where's a fecking police when you need one? this black W**ker should have been told off.

This Country is gone fecking crazy people can't do anything with out anyone trying to rob or what ever,

I hope karma strikes the ****** what goes around comes around

How do you know the kid wasn't messing? And why are you focusing on the fact the kid was black?

The only crazy thing in your post is your punctuation and random capitalization of letters. Good man yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

Anyone who does anything like that are scum

The way this country is these days you could just be looking at a kid and be called a pedo

So you were just watching a 10 year old at a bus stop? ....pedo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

So a black man messingly* grabs a ball off a kid and seconds later hands it back to him?

OP, GTFO will ya!

* not a word.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

What colour was the ball?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Not specific to Dublin City. The OP says it himself - "This Country is gone fecking crazy".

Making a race issue of it didn't help either.

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement