Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deposit

Options
  • 22-04-2013 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hi,I currently hold a electricity account.
    We moved to new house week ago,so our electricity account was transformed to new address.My question is,do we need pay deposit,if we would like to ad a gas account?
    Thanks in advance.
    Kind regards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi there,

Are you already paying a security deposit for electricity? And how long are you a customer with Electric Ireland?

Regards,
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭easy1

Hi there,

Are you already paying a security deposit for electricity? And how long are you a customer with Electric Ireland?

Regards,
    Una
    Yes we paid and we are customers for I think,6+years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi again,

You would not be required to pay a security deposit so. :)

Our Dual Fuel package offers discounts (applied to units used) of 4% on each fuel, a further 2% on each fuel for having online billing, and a further 4% on each fuel for having direct debit.

Do let me know if you require any further assistance. You can also send me a PM if you wish - I am here until 6.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement