Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ways to sell wholesale lot of designer brands.

Options
  • 22-04-2013 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi,

I have just purchased a job lot of clothing from USA it was a quick thing i know i should have researched more but felt the deal was good.

Anyway i am asking is there ways of getting in touch with market traders etc. i have an advert on Donedeal but hoping to get the word out there.

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭ctbfashion

Hi yes it's all men's stock brand new tagged etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭power101

Put it up on ebay individually and make the money yourself.

Do you have a link to your ad?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Do you have the license / rights to sell them in Europe? Many designer brands have limitations about where goods can be sold in the clothing trade so even if you bought them legit on the grey market, it might not be legal to sell them to consumers. Watch out for the local brand enforcers.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭ctbfashion

Hi thanks for advice these are all American brands and have been bought by a reputable wholesaler but I will investigate further to ensure there are no legal issues.

Thanks
    Do you have the license / rights to sell them in Europe? Many designer brands have limitations about where goods can be sold in the clothing trade so even if you bought them legit on the grey market, it might not be legal to sell them to consumers. Watch out for the local brand enforcers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement