Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can anyone help with "request for medical exam"

Options
  • 22-04-2013 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Did anyone have any hassle with this part of the application process for stage 2?
    I have tried changing the answers on the come to canada wizard but its still looking for me to upload a medical! I need to get it submitted and this is the only part i am having hassle with. Any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Im doing the same but I think you just save the doc thats there (with the box ticked) to your computer and then upload it.

Theyll contact you later with details of where to do the medical. Least thats what Im doing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

I dont need to do a medical because im not going to be working in any of the occupations listed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

zweton wrote: »
    I dont need to do a medical because im not going to be working in any of the occupations listed.

Oh. I need to do one for being in Asia for over 6 months.

Dont.know what to do for you so? Start again? Whole new GC Key thing maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

ya tried those 2 options, no joy. I submitted a different doc and managed to explain to them what i was trying to do so will see how it goes.
    I was in Auz for 10 mths, would i need one as well? I taught is was specific to the work you would be doing over there.

Advertisement