Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flash hider on f2000

• 22-04-2013 2:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hiya can anybody tell me how to take a flash hider off a g and g f2000 as I want to fit a suppressor to it and it forsnt seem to just screw off

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

No experience with the F2000 itself, but for many AEGS you're either looking to find a small nub screw, or in some cases, I've heard of flash hiders being glued on. Never experienced this myself but have seen many people having the same issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

422nd wrote: »
    No experience with the F2000 itself, but for many AEGS you're either looking to find a small nub screw, or in some cases, I've heard of flash hiders being glued on. Never experienced this myself but have seen many people having the same issue.

Dead on, the stock Flash Hider has a small nub / grub screw in the middle of a small flat, normally a 1.5 or 2mm Alan Key would open it ;)

Hope this helps :)

Advertisement