Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crab claws and prawns

Options
  • 22-04-2013 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

not sure what to do with them for tonights dinner....any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

I'd fry in butter with tons of garlic and a good squeeze of lemon. Serve with crust bread

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

I haven't tried this but there's a delicious recipe here using your ingredients

http://www.foodiesite.com/recipes/2002-06:stuffcrabclws

Another option would be to make ravioli with the crab meat.

I'd also maybe just think of lightly frying up the garlic and prawns in my own garlic butter (with a pinch of chopped chilli)....nyum

OR you could make a seafood linguini (I do this a lot using king prawns) but you could use both prawns and crab. Lots of olive oil, garlic, cherry tomatoes and add flat leaf parsley in the pan just before serving.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,451 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

foodaholic wrote: »
    I'd fry in butter with tons of garlic and a good squeeze of lemon. Serve with crust bread

deglaze with a bit of pernod and you're on a winner!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

foodaholic wrote: »

Can't do any better than that, really.

Advertisement