Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To bra or not to bra!!!

Options
  • 22-04-2013 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

So quick question for the girlies here ;

What do you do about the bra situation?
    Being a bit large chested I would definetly need to wear a bra for the run.
    Just wondering what way most people work this, when do you put it on etc

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

So quick question for the girlies here ;

What do you do about the bra situation?
    Being a bit large chested I would definetly need to wear a bra for the run.
    Just wondering what way most people work this, when do you put it on etc

Thanks

PM tunney he should be able to offer up some advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

PM tunney he should be able to offer up some advice.

I can give many comments on the appreciation of the female form both when running and when not. Based on my observations in races - a rack that makes lads do a double take when on a night out, needs to be stowed away on the run for comforts sake, and safety given the distraction it may cause.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭littlemsfickle

I've definitely seen a few men in races who could do with one...

It depends on what you're most comfortable in and on the type of tri suit you're wearing - I usually wear an Orca one that has an inner lining resembling a sports bra. When I wore a different suit that had no support I wore a sports bra underneath.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Some pics may help us offer advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭littlemsfickle

oh and you'd want to have it on from the start - there are rules against nudity in transition...;)

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

If your trisuit doesn't have a built in bra just wear a sports one underneath for the whole race.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

I've definitely seen a few men in races who could do with one...

It depends on what you're most comfortable in and on the type of tri suit you're wearing - I usually wear an Orca one that has an inner lining resembling a sports bra. When I wore a different suit that had no support I wore a sports bra underneath.

Oi leave my moobs alone. :) Think the question has been answered now. Breast we leave it at that.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Built in bra or not, anything above a B cup you need extra support. Couldn't even fathom wearing anything but max support.

Advertisement