Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My friends & family deal coming to an end

Options
  • 22-04-2013 3:27pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My friends and family unlimied €35 a month contract is due to end in June.

What are my options. Will I be due an upgrade on the same plan? Will the same plan roll over?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

godtabh wrote: »
    My friends and family unlimied €35 a month contract is due to end in June.

What are my options. Will I be due an upgrade on the same plan? Will the same plan roll over?
    Hi godtabh,

When you avail of an upgrade provided you stay on your existing plan you will be able keep the family and friends discount.

If you wish to get a new phone the price of the phone will be slightly higher than your plan as you are availing of a great offer.

If you do not wish to buy a phone your plan will roll over month by month until you purchase a new phone.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Gráinne

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Thanks for the reply. Do you know how much the iPhone 5, HTC One, or the Lumina 920 are on the family and friends upgrade

Thanks for the reply. Do you know how much the iPhone 5, HTC One, or the Lumina 920 are on the family and friends upgrade
    Hi godtabh,

The iphone 5 would cost €489.00 on the friends and family plan. The HTC One will cost €319. eMobile will not be stocking the Lumia 920 but we will be stocking the Lumia 820. The price of this phone on the family and friends plan is €109.

Let me know if any other queries.

Grainne

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

The iPhone 4s was €179 on friends and family.

That is some step up in price!

The iPhone 4s was €179 on friends and family.

That is some step up in price!
    Hi godtabh,

Yes the price of the phone varies from month to month. If you monitor our website for when you are availing of your upgrade the price may change.

The price of the phones will be charged at the Select 400 prices on the family and friends plan.

Gráinne

• Advertisement

Is it possible to tell when I would be due an upgrade? The contract started on 17/12/2011 so is due to finish 17/06/2013 by my count. Do you do early upgrades?

The phone costs are very high so I might just go sim free

Is it possible to tell when I would be due an upgrade? The contract started on 17/12/2011 so is due to finish 17/06/2013 by my count. Do you do early upgrades?

The phone costs are very high so I might just go sim free
    Hi godtabh,

If you PM your mobile number and pin I will be able look into this for you.

Grainne

PM sent

any update on this?

any update on this?
    Hi godtabh,

My apologies I was away for a number of days. I will respond to your PM now.

Grainne

• Advertisement
Advertisement