Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cordless Handset rental still showing on bill....

Options
  • 22-04-2013 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi all,

Still seeing the cordless rental etc. showing on my Parents phone bill.  Is it actually possible they have been paying you rental for a cordless handset for nearly twenty years? 
    Can you advise as to how this can be remedied.  Without having my parents, who are in their mid sixties, running the gauntlet of the eircom IVR?

Yours etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Quackhart wrote: »
    Hi all,

Still seeing the cordless rental etc. showing on my Parents phone bill.  Is it actually possible they have been paying you rental for a cordless handset for nearly twenty years? 
    Can you advise as to how this can be remedied.  Without having my parents, who are in their mid sixties, running the gauntlet of the eircom IVR?

Yours etc
    Hi Quackhart

Would you like to send me a private message including your parents eircom account number? I'll look into this and see what I can do.

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Quackhart

Hi Quackhart

Would you like to send me a private message including your parents eircom account number? I'll look into this and see what I can do.

Regards

Al
    Alan,

PM Sent.
    Go raibh maith agat.

Quackhart wrote: »
    Alan,

PM Sent.
    Go raibh maith agat.
    Hi Quackhart

PM sent in reply

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Mr Cumulonimbus

My parents (in their 80's now) are also paying equipment rental (corded phone) since around 1990! God knows when this handset stopped working and subsequently went in the bin.  Can I PM somebody to get this stopped if possible? Thanks.

My parents (in their 80's now) are also paying equipment rental (corded phone) since around 1990! God knows when this handset stopped working and subsequently went in the bin.  Can I PM somebody to get this stopped if possible? Thanks.
    Hi Mr Cumulonimbus

Yes, PM me and I'll get back to you shortly.

Regards

Al

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Mr Cumulonimbus

Alan, PM sent.

Thanks.

Alan, PM sent.

Thanks.

Hi Mr Cumulonimbus

PM sent in reply

Al